Call of Duty Advanded Warfare with Kevin Spacey

So the new CoD Trailer is out.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFu5qXMuaJU

What do you think about the new Direction of the Developers to include more Celebrities such as Snoop Dogg in the recent DLC, or Kevin Spacey for the next Call of Duty installment.

Also how do you think the futuristic Weapons and Armor suits will contribute to Game fun? Will it elevate gameplay just like Modern Warfare was a major step from CoD being all World War Shooters or is it just a gimmick that will disappear sooner than later?
    Last edited by Fincher; 2014-05-02 at 06:13 PM.
    Capitalism, Ho!

When will these AAA FPS titles learn that I like to play the game myself, not see hours upon hours of cinematics, with linear gameplay and have no say in anything related to my actual game experience.
    Geez.
    And no, you don't need hundreds of millions of cash to do something good.
    https://forums.inovaestudios.com/t/p...-in-64kb/377/5

The stuff in the trailer looks nice anyway, just wish they'd do it more openworld and move away from movie styles.

Crysis + Titanfall = ???
    "...we sat in the Korova Milkbar trying to make up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening."

There is already another multipage thread on this.

Frank Underwood in 20 years. I love it lol.

You know you have a wonderful game, when you have to take an actor and have him voice act in the exact same way as in a very popular series. Even the line "democracy" is borderline the same as in HoC "democracy is overrated". Then again, CoD have had commercials with all sorts of popular actors, because that sells games...

Or they could make a new interesting game, and show ingame features and how awesome that is... Of course that would require actual work.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    Also how do you think the futuristic Weapons and Armor suits will contribute to Game fun? Will it elevate gameplay just like Modern Warfare was a major step from CoD being all World War Shooters or is it just a gimmick that will disappear sooner than later?
    Let us be honest here, you won't get your hands on anything else than a gun or be place in a turret. All this flair will be cinematics and press enter to do this entire thing...
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Players make community, and players broke it.
    More social options than ever, but less willingness than ever to use them.
    Blame the right people please, your fellow players.

Having stuffed myself silly with House of Cards in a single weekend, I'm now madly in love with Kevin Spacey (Frank Underwood) and I think his role in the Trailer is perfectly suited to his current acting stances.

The theme of this installment looks interesting enough, but if it's going to be linear and packed with more Cut-Scenes I can't, and won't enjoy it. The story seems new and different, and is more my style, but the gameplay is where it'll be determined.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...vanced-Warfare

Please use the existing thread to discuss the new CoD game.