Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Another terrible change.. are they trolling us? Seriously, are they?

I think the gateway nerf was enough to bring locks in line in terms of utility, they actually need a buff to their damage though and perhaps that is what they are talking about? As it stands right now warlocks need a team member that is a more attractive target because if you train a lock they can't do much.

10+ Year Old Account
    because if you train a lock they can't do much.
    What class can you train that still does much? I see that argument used by every class wanting a buff.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    What class can you train that still does much? I see that argument used by every class wanting a buff.
    i dont think thats the only argument for lock buffs..lol.

anyways - in regards to all of us being interested in mage future nerfs:

if you read between the lines, it might be a nerf to incanter's absorbtion... which is a 30% multiplier based on dmg breaking the sheild on like a 30 second cd. it's pretty nasty and a 'must' dispel as it is right now.
    Last edited by Lulbalance; 2013-05-08 at 06:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    There's a difference between only being able to do 70% of your damage or only 30%... Generally speaking, the more you depend on casting, the more damage you lose when being trained.

@lul, I KNEW IT. Frost bolt nerf just didn't seem right for PvP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    There's a difference between only being able to do 70% of your damage or only 30%... Generally speaking, the more you depend on casting, the more damage you lose when being trained.

@lul, I KNEW IT. Frost bolt nerf just didn't seem right for PvP.
    yea i was hoping so too.. he seems too smart for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulbalance View Post
    yea i was hoping so too.. he seems too smart for that.
    It's a good thing they look at flameglow... It's just impossible to kill a mage as affliction because of this, 30% damage reduction on everything I can trow at them is just ridiculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a good thing they look at flameglow... It's just impossible to kill a mage as affliction because of this, 30% damage reduction on everything I can trow at them is just ridiculous.
    yea.. ON TOP of mage armor.. like gtfo. lol - turned them into a counter class.

Tricks and incanter's ward are the culprit behind Mage burst I think. Without those two buffs frost bomb is doing like 65k on me in Mage duels. Incanters ward in particular is really strong. It's better than their 2 min CD DPS cooldown, icy veins.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope they do something about frost/ destruction...right now they provide have way too much cc/ burst damage >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcsecant View Post
    Tricks and incanter's ward are the culprit behind Mage burst I think. Without those two buffs frost bomb is doing like 65k on me in Mage duels. Incanters ward in particular is really strong. It's better than their 2 min CD DPS cooldown, icy veins.
    well if you play with a rogue ya - 15% from tricks and then they'll spec into PotW as well so thats an addition 10% from all sources in rogue cc.. that's 25% on top of int trink and incanter's absorb in lets say.. a garrote / deep / bomb... thats a dead party member in 3 secs ^^. but Incanter's is the main culprit i agree.
    Last edited by Lulbalance; 2013-05-08 at 09:40 PM.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Rofl. At least Holinka said the change is PvE driven (wat... is frost even doing well? I don't PVE) and that they are looking at the synergy between shatter and damage multipliers.

---------- Post added 2013-05-08 at 02:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    I hope they do something about frost/ destruction...right now they provide have way too much cc/ burst damage >.<
    This problem is that Destro is too good in RBG's and not good enough in arena. They need to find a way to help this problem.

---------- Post added 2013-05-08 at 02:05 PM ----------

I like how it was widely known that flameglow would be too good during 5.2 PTR and they never looked at it until now. Lol.

Everyone: blizzard, mage INSTANT damage is out of control.

Blizzard: k we can fix it, frostbolt damage reduced.

Deleted
    wow this is a joke...mages getting nerfed, cmon blizz its may not april no-ones fooling for it.
    if however mages do get nerfed, no-one get happy and shit cause we all know a day before patch release that nerf will be reverted, or the class will receive more buffs than needed.
    I am disgusted by this concept of pvp in this expansion-what does plate classes mean nowadays in wow?
    nothing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUntsAhts View Post
    This problem is that Destro is too good in RBG's and not good enough in arena. They need to find a way to help this problem.
    Get rid of fire and brimstone and buff rain of fire with 400%
    Revert rest of destruction back to wotlk playstyle. Bam fixed problem for both RBG and arena.

Quote Originally Posted by kindomroll View Post
    I am disgusted by this concept of pvp in this expansion-what does plate classes mean nowadays in wow?
    nothing

Oh yeah you know those DKs...such a bad plate class...

And Warrior in 5.1 useless eh?

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oblongship View Post

He is referring to things like Molten Armor, I would assume. Which he has a point. Leather is the new cloth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by oblongship View Post

You dont understand

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorehowl View Post
    Everyone: blizzard, mage INSTANT damage is out of control.

Blizzard: k we can fix it, frostbolt damage reduced.

With your post, your avatar fits extremely well. Legend.

Just praying for an ice lance nerf now........