Deleted

Windwalker PvP Advice

Hello peeps. I have recently started back pvp on my monk and am looking for some advice. Any inputs or thoughts on the following subjects would be much appreciated.

1. Storm, Earth & Fire: Is this ability worth using in 1v1 fights. Assuming I can stay on my target i'm doing 120% damage instead of 100% right?? It's an ability I find myself using more and more frequently and have to say I love it. Whether it be keeping pressure on somebody kiting me, preventing rogue/feral from re-stealthing or just plain old dps i love this move. The question I have of you my Monk brother's is if by using this ability i am losing dps??

2. Storm, Earth & Fire (Part 2): Ok as you may have gathered by now I am a big fan of this move. I love the animation and the whole idea behind it. I've noticed that when I Fist of Fury or Spinning Crane Kick my clones od the same. The question is do they also stun targets? For example if i have one spirit on healer and one spirit on my target if i Fist of Fury does it stun the healer aswell as my target? If this is the case do you guys think this is a viable cc method?

3. Zen Sphere or Chi Wave: For as long as I have had my Monk I have had Chi Wave. Really nice talent but after the healing nerf to it is it still the go too talent for ww pvp or is Zen Sphere on par with it?

4. Dual wield or Two-hander: Simple really which is better for us?

5. Stats: Ok last question I promise! Which stat do we favor more for pvp, crit, mastery or haste??

Thanks for taking the time to read my ramblings and please leave some advice for an aspiring monk!

1. No.

2. No.

3. Chi Wave.

4. DW

5. Crit > Mastery > Haste, expertise at w/e you're comfortable with.

Deleted
    Thanks Emophia for the response can i ask yo uto elaborate on why point 1 and 2 are no??

Clone's don't use specials if you attack the same target they are, they just auto attack, so you'll be losing 40% specials damage for 20% autoattack+tiger strike or something.

Clone's FoF doesn't stun.

Deleted
    Wow good answer thanks for that never knew it effected your specials so much!