Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    PvP. I suck playing against people, i find it better to play against a computer. Not easier, it's just that i like planning my moves. When your enemy keeps moving like mad t's hard to do.

Keybinding. I've managed to keybind some spells to my CTRL/ALT/SHIFT-keys but with 9 different chars it's hard to keep track of what is bound to what.

Oh and yeah, pvp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Arena or saving gold. I always make tons and spend it instantly. As long as I'm over 70k I'm comfortable now.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I played I always failed on the Ice Blocks on Sindragosa. I had done almost every boss flawlessly after learning it since BC, but that bitch was a cock block for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

Deleted
    Making money and a habit of spending a lot of it

Arena. Not a huge fan of it or PvP in general. I've tried arena in the past, but never interested me much.
    My deviantArt | Taking signature requests.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    I fail at dying.

Aaah, I see what you did there
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm terrible at playing my mage
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown
    "The world is a magical place full of people waiting to be offended by something"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand Russell
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time"

10+ Year Old Account
    Inventory management and DPSing.
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing... After playing for 8 years I can do everything on wow.
    Aye mate

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ninepointseven View Post
    Keybinding. I've managed to keybind some spells to my CTRL/ALT/SHIFT-keys but with 9 different chars it's hard to keep track of what is bound to what.

Oh and yeah, pvp.
    I used to be the same way, but then I mapped out all of my alts spells, and noticed the similarities in some of the abilities. Now, everything is the same across characters...everyone has their interrupt as my middle mouse button (except my priest, that's bubble). Everyone's CDs are w, e, q, and F2. My PvP/escape trinket/ability is F5. In addition, any instant cast DoT/HoT is bound to 2. Shift-middle mouse is any targetable ground spell, like Death and Decay or Flamestrike. Now, I don't have to think about what I am doing because it's all the same jist.

I really really suck at patience. I'm always helpful to players who are new, or just need some information. I have zero tolerance for jagoffs or people wasting my time, like the tank who was multiboxing 2 dps...they were only set on auto-follow, and never were casting/shooting. One day, I'm gonna get banned for telling someone off like I did that night.
    When the going gets tough, the tough hide under the table...

10+ Year Old Account
    Making gold... currently I have 29 silver on my 90...

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Playing meele DPS. I tried many times and it always ended in distaster.
    I'm the same way but with Ranged. I'm so paranoid I have to keep moving and dodging stuff yet.. I don't.

Melee is just the tops, y0.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finding time to do EVERYTHING!!
    I used to be a huge altoholic, and 1 man army, with my alts with maxed profs if not at max level. But, I never did much end game. Hell, I didn't even do dungeons or BG's much, just quested and farmed mats to get my toons to max out their prof. In theory to make everything for everyone, without relying on others. It was rather antisocial of me. Now I at least have a max level shaman, ToT LFR and SPA geared, exalted with everyone in Pandaria, except Nat Pagle, and SPA.

But, I want to get back to my alts now, AND keep my shaman current, and just cannot. I log on an alt, go 'now what,' log on my main and do the minimum dailies and cooldowns, and go, 'meh.'

There's blue lines on the side he's going to hit. I just look at them
    I don't think this matters nearly as much as you think it does.

10+ Year Old Account
    tanking, i just cant do it. its soooooo boring, i cant pay attention long enough
    dragonmaw - EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Tanking and any form of PvP. In both cases, I panic whenever there is more than one hostile nearby, and I start playing whack-a-mole on my keyboard, including buttons that have nothing to do with my skills in any way -.-
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Getting back into the game. I really enjoyed the game up until WotLK when most of my friends quit. Since then, every time I try to get back to playing, I just can't stick with it. It makes me sad because I really do enjoy the game, just not the lonely factor.

As for in game, probably healing. I didn't like the changes in Cataclysm and haven't been able to heal well since then.

PvE healing. I am so bad at it that it is not even funny. I become so fixated on my frames that I completely forget that there are mechanics to worry about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sills View Post
    PvE healing. I am so bad at it that it is not even funny. I become so fixated on my frames that I completely forget that there are mechanics to worry about.

lol, when i first started healing i did that! my guild always on vet like "healer move out the fucking aoe!!!!!" and i was just like "what aoe? my raid frames take up half my screen i cant see anything!"
    dragonmaw - EU