Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

What's something in WoW that you completely fail at?

I can't do inventory management well at all.

Absolutely nothing is organized.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

10+ Year Old Account
    Leveling alts. I play for like an hour then I'm burned out already and want to play another character. I completely lack whatever it is that most people have that allows them to power through the grind. With the exception of my main post-expac where I need to cap for raiding quickly, all my alts were leveled at the pace of like an hour a week over the course of months and months. I love alts but I am soooo slow.

Funny story in fact from last night...

My father plays WoW and although he doesn't do anything end-game, he blows me out of the water as far as leveling alts are concerned. Sometimes he likes to tease me when knows I've been working on an alt too and he's greatly surpassed me in levels; he'll call me and ask me to log in to "help him with something" just so he can ding his guy to the level cap while I'm logged in on my sorry level 64.

Last night he called me under the guise of some question and fished to see if the guild was raiding that night. When I confirmed we were, he proceeded to log in and ding 90 on ten different characters in quick succession.

Apparently he thought it would be funny if he leveled them all to a hair within the level cap and then when I was online, push them all to 90 within the span of a thirty seconds. The ultimate burn about my slowass leveling.

My guild thought it was pretty hilarious.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Dueling / rated PvP, though I should probably simply participate more.

Acquiring large amounts of gold (well, I don't know if I fail at it, I just don't care about it)

Arena.

All my fail...

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Playing meele DPS. I tried many times and it always ended in distaster.

Deleted
    Making money. Whenever I get some it's like "OMG MONEY, I HAVE TO BUY SHIT!!".

Arena because I'm a Battleground/Open World PVP purist. Pet battles because I have a raging dislike for Pokemon.

That said if I had to chose Arenas are more harmful to WoW in the long run and should be removed. Pet battles are pretty much harmless and can stay.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarl Balgruuf View Post
    I can't do inventory management well at all.

Absolutely nothing is organized.
    Arkinventory.

You are welcome.

Healing. I've gotten pretty solid rankings DPSing on my lock, but oh my god I am absolutely awful at healing.

I completely fail at quitting tbh, no negativity intented but I'm very sick of wow atm but everytime I try to quit they bring out some quality content (tot ftw) so stay

10+ Year Old Account
    I fail at dying.

Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Would have to be PvP, because that gets old so incredibly fast every time I try it.

I've always wanted a PvP focused character, but I just can't stomach it. It just feels incredibly repetative.

10+ Year Old Account
    I fail at durumu lol

I fail at:
    Beating hunters 1v1
    Capping whatever that needs to be capped for the week (CP, VP etc)
    Getting my Alt's 85 ass to work

Last boss in MSV. I can't see where to move, probably my whacky video settings. The only one I know to dodge is the circle aoe stomp

10+ Year Old Account
    Healing...

I'm a pretty good tank and DPS. But when I try to heal (raids) I sort of freak out because suddenly there are ten people that I'm responsible for, not one/two if someone stands in bad. (Yes, I know there are other healers, and no, it doesn't help me. >.<)
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    Leveling alts. I play for like an hour then I'm burned out already and want to play another character. I completely lack whatever it is that most people have that allows them to power through the grind. With the exception of my main post-expac where I need to cap for raiding quickly, all my alts were leveled at the pace of like an hour a week over the course of months and months. I love alts but I am soooo slow.

Funny story in fact from last night...

My father plays WoW and although he doesn't do anything end-game, he blows me out of the water as far as leveling alts are concerned. Sometimes he likes to tease me when knows I've been working on an alt too and he's greatly surpassed me in levels; he'll call me and ask me to log in to "help him with something" just so he can ding his guy to the level cap while I'm logged in on my sorry level 64.

Last night he called me under the guise of some question and fished to see if the guild was raiding that night. When I confirmed we were, he proceeded to log in and ding 90 on ten different characters in quick succession.

Apparently he thought it would be funny if he leveled them all to a hair within the level cap and then when I was online, push them all to 90 within the span of a thirty seconds. The ultimate burn about my slowass leveling.

My guild thought it was pretty hilarious.
    They did. I had no idea what was happening when I logged in to see someone dinging 90 and 90 and 90 and 90. Then he went and bought 4k fast flying on each one, one after another

My failure? Gold. I never have any. I can never, ever muster up the desire to play the AH or farm jack squat.

Arena on good ratings, because holy priest never was, is or will be FOTM enough to play there.
    Also, playing ele shammy. 20k crits from lightning bolt @ 90 lvl/500 ilvl make me nerdrage logout, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    They did. I had no idea what was happening when I logged in to see someone dinging 90 and 90 and 90 and 90. Then he went and bought 4k fast flying on each one, one after another
    You missed them cracking up and teasing me on vent!

I swear, he's going to trigger some kind of Blizzard alarm with all that nuttiness.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

PvE healing, for some reason I'm so fixated on my raid frames I can't focus on anything else. I'm fine in PvP on the other hand again.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle