Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Making money .... or Pet battling, with others... ol

i'm terrible at PvP. As soon as another player whacks me I forget how to play my character. Sometimes I can get the hang of it and duke it out for a little bit, but I almost always loose. You know in my house when I win a pvp encounter when I shout for joy...

Also can't seem to get the hang of any other class aside from dps. I've tried rolling heals and tank, but either don't have the patience or the self-confidence to actually run them into a dungeon to practice the skill set. I usually run dps ranged or melee, hunter and monk being my most proficient. Anyone want to point out a 'lvling for tanks and healers for absolute dummies'?

This is going to sound odd, but grinding out Justice Points.
    I'll start alts, be horrified at the leveling speed, and I'll decide to go grind out my JP for my looms.
    Well, that kind of fails, in the sense that I get really bored chaining instances, and I'll give up.
    It's a pretty vicious cycle.

Alts. I can maybe get them into the 40's then if they sit for more than a month with me not having the desire to play them they get deleted. Guess I'm forever stuck with a priest and druid

10+ Year Old Account
    keeping up a subscription.

I fail to understand how holy paladins can be a good healer for a 10man group, and I respect those who heal well in such situations.
    Basically it comes down to me having a paladin, i tried holy. LFR, yup, 25 people to heal, fantastic, spam heal tanks? yeah why not.
    Now, what the fuck do a paladin else do? How do they ever get to top meters cuz every other healer is also spamming the tanks with their heals and shields, and they all got these mini fast low mana cost hot heals that keeps the raid topped. What the hell does a paladin do??
    Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    Are you really looking for logic in a game that sends you dragons via the mail service?...

Deleted
    Higher Arena Rankings. Up to 2000 is absolutely no problem, but beyond....I don't know if I am the failure or my RL friends (I only play with rl friends)

Soloing the Chess boss in Karazhan. Just can't
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Finding a reason to continue playing.

the auction house

honestly cant be arsed with it, yet always need more gold - it got to the point where i used to just send stuff to my g/f and she'd auction it for me, she made about 100k during wotlk and made me about 40k, couldn't have done it without her.
    <insert witty signature here>

Deleted
    Leveling alts... and finding names for them.

"Vholulol has reached Level 2!" ... Screw it I'm gonna camp rare spawns.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leveling and Gathering Battle pets, because I dont have nerves for that crap thing so I consider that I am Fail in it. My max battle pet level is 10 and I was leveling it for weeks nearly broke my Keyboard. Though I collect ANY pets I find in Vanilla raids.
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

Playing Mage in PvP, just no... :<

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DPA View Post
    I fail to understand how holy paladins can be a good healer for a 10man group, and I respect those who heal well in such situations.
    Basically it comes down to me having a paladin, i tried holy. LFR, yup, 25 people to heal, fantastic, spam heal tanks? yeah why not.
    Now, what the fuck do a paladin else do? How do they ever get to top meters cuz every other healer is also spamming the tanks with their heals and shields, and they all got these mini fast low mana cost hot heals that keeps the raid topped. What the hell does a paladin do??
    1. http://www.wowhead.com/spell=53563
    2. http://www.wowhead.com/spell=114163
    3. http://www.wowhead.com/spell=82327
    4. http://www.wowhead.com/spell=81453
    5. http://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topi...4-set-bonuses/
    You cared enough to post.

Deleted
    Being independant and finding good raiding guilds, cba tbh

Altoholic Leveling Alts, I can't stay on one for very long and end going to another one and keeping Gold. When I ever get alot of gold I spend it. Either it be stupid stuff like mounts on the AH and what not, gear and Black Market(My number 1 new enemy.)
    Last edited by Melorandor; 2013-05-08 at 01:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Melee end-game PvP. I always seem to feel I'm being kited everytime or somehow stay out of range/position even if at melee range of the opponent. Cast Heroic Leap, Feral Charge or the like then someone pops their root spells.

Gold farming. I hate farming in general, and I'm not an auction house pimp. I usually run around with about 5k gold while it seems that everyone else has like a million. Also alts. My warrior has been my main for years. The only other alts I EVER level cap are my holy pally and my warlock, and that's just when I get bored with my warrior really late expansions. I have one character for every class, but most of them haven't been touched in years.

I'm not that great at PvP either, but I wouldn't say I completely fail at it. People who completely fail at it are the ones who can't take me 1v1.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2013-05-08 at 02:30 PM.

I fail at not standing in the fire.

I fail at getting the 'What a long, Strange Trip it's been' achievement.

I'm generally about 1 achievement from most of the holidays away from getting it and each year I think 'Right, I'll do it this time' and then each year the holiday event goes past and I've still not got around to bunny ears on my troll char, or doing the fire juggling or something like that.