Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destard View Post
    both grim batol and tol'vir are already accessible from level 83, this post surely have a lot of datamining gone completely wrong (exotic beast talent from 30% to 1%)

please re-check the post
    The info on Grim batol and tol'vir is not from data mining but from Blizzard official notes, see here:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/913...May_7-5_7_2013
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

Deleted
    The prot pala sotr nerf was completely unnecessary. Monks and warriors have similar, if not better damage mitigation than palas.

Lol limited quantity in the warehouse ...and everywhere aroudn quebec...futureshop have about 10 CE, same at both ebgames in my town......damn nop one buy these here (I did, but stores are selling them at a loss for 50$)

both grim batol and tol'vir are already accessible from level 83, this post surely have a lot of datamining gone completely wrong (exotic beast talent from 30% to 1%)

please re-check the post
    Someone already pointed out the official notes make the claims about level changes, and the 1% should really be 0% most likely. There is nothing wrong with the datamining.

Quote Originally Posted by videotape View Post
    And with one simple change, Blizzard has killed the most fun talent ever added to the game. (C&D)
    Because unpeelable dances took such an absolute ridiculous amount of skill. Not to mention, oh let me dance and cheap or garrote the entire enemy team to peel for my healer. You should be happy it even made it into the live version of the game as is currently.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalysun View Post
    Because unpeelable dances took such an absolute ridiculous amount of skill. Not to mention, oh let me dance and cheap or garrote the entire enemy team to peel for my healer. You should be happy it even made it into the live version of the game as is currently.
    and yet he is right once more fun suffers due to pvp balance in a pve game

Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    That BM hunter bit makes no sense, it can't be right. BM hunters are the lowest of the three hunter specs right now, and having a passive skill that decreased pet cd's by 1% is just ridiculous. 1% of a 2 min cooldown is barely over a second, totally negligable for gameplay/dps purposes.

Is blizzard sensitive? or what.... they already have to nerf unholy dks.

10+ Year Old Account
    LONGIST ptr patch ever

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Now why in the hell would you nerf Frostbolt? What was the point in that? at low gear levels fire is terrible, and hammering frost to the ground won't fix that!

10+ Year Old Account

please re-check the post
    Last time I played from 80-85, Grim Batol had an ilvl requirement to enter. Tol'Vir probably also does. Maybe it will be removed too.
    Surrounded by idiots

The level requirement for dungeons is about the random dungeon option. You can choose to do those dungeons specifically at 83 or 84, but never in the random list, which sucks, because you get bonus XP and VP for a random dungeon.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    The level requirement for dungeons is about the random dungeon option. You can choose to do those dungeons specifically at 83 or 84, but never in the random list, which sucks, because you get bonus XP and VP for a random dungeon.

How is this real? Why? Prot paladins rely solely on SoTR, even with a control/mastery or control/haste build. I think that this is bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    At least spirit beasts are not nerfed again. We will probaly see increase in bm pvp even more now that a MM spider is geting nerfed.

Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeActionTess View Post
    A mage nerf? How is this possible!?
    I didn't notice the nerf originally, only the healing part. This is just plain incompetence as frost is one of the lowest specs in Heroic modes and doesn't scale. Why would they make an already middle of the road class even worse?

Deleted
    when mages do get a nerf its to the most pointless thing, how about nerfing there cc or is precious GC gonna have his ego hurt, and seriously more dk nerfs unholy is becoming less viable for anything is it even viable for anything with these changes, guess its frost pvp and blood for soloing old shit and let my UH specc sit and gather dust

why nerf frostbolt

If you missed out on getting your own Mists of Pandaria® Collector’s Edition, here’s your second chance. We have a limited quantity in our warehouse that we will be making available on a first-come, first-served basis on the Blizzard Store for $69.99. We won’t be printing any more of these exclusive sets, so pick one up before they disappear into the mists forever.

Sure. They just HAPPEN TO HAVE a few more!

Give me 5.3 already!

Didn't he just say the other day on twitter he's fine with festerblight and now he's nerfing the hell out of it? o.O

Wish they had gotten heirloom shields in separately in time for the current Dark Moon Faire
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath