Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    great work

WoW, they really took the piss out of Unholy. Not that it was uncalled for, but yeesh. Even reverted to pre-5.2 it'll probably still be better than Frost, though. Fixing Gary to not be a malfunctioning waste of runic power was a bigger buff than anyone realized.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

That Cloak and Dagger change is a little crazy. I know it is geared more towards Sub because of SD, but Sub is pretty beat right now, and that gave it great mobility. Rogues are not Overpowered from that.

If a player has the skill to setup his/her focus targets and annihilate people because of that, then that's just a good player and no need to nerf that.

Frostbolt healing is down!?
    Mages are going to be left behind on the heavy dmg fights. =/

Kirin Tor and Sunreaver Beacons are now usable from inside the Throne of Thunder.
    Why cant they just put the teleporter back in MoP raids?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by good diu bro View Post
    Why cant they just put the teleporter back in MoP raids?
    Indeed. Although it'll be better than currently having to run all the way back, I wish that they'd give us the teleport option that Ulduar and Icecrown Citadel have.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn