Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syld View Post
    LOL at this
    That's not even close what I was shown LOL

Glad to see tons of doomsaying and Blizzard bashing here.

You honestly think they're not going to do anything about this? That they're just going to let people slide with 999 billion gold for free? They're either going to rollback or ban people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post

You honestly think they're not going to do anything about this? That they're just going to let people slide with 999 billion gold for free? They're either going to rollback or ban people.
    Look at the situation right here within other people's eyes other people are going to be affected by it the, only thing that they even remotely do is actually just ban the cheaters like that's all they can do. There not going to punish EVERYONE like It's unlikely

What can they do. If honest people were spending real money on the RMAH they would be stealing if they did a roll back.

Exactly. They're most likely going to take every character that suddenly gained billions of gold and just ban them. Simple enough. No need for all this "LEL FINAL NAIL IN COFFIN LELELELEL".

If you hate D3 that much, why are you even here?
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

With the dupe so wide spread and easy to replicate they can't really ban people who did it or received items/gold from someone who did it since it would be a huge chunk of players.
    I can't tell you who I am, but I can tell you who I'm not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Exactly. They're most likely going to take every character that suddenly gained billions of gold and just ban them. Simple enough. No need for all this "LEL FINAL NAIL IN COFFIN LELELELEL".

If you hate D3 that much, why are you even here?
    Open your eyes?! Even if they banned the cheaters that gold is STILL floating around given to random people what you wanna ban those people do? Listen the patch took long enough and they didn't even SEE this bug after so long so of course I'm going to make fun of them. The economy would still be in shambles regardless of what they do that's the core thing here

THAT'S the coffin nail

Was it that hard to explain?

Deleted
    I'm 100% sure they will do a server-wide roll back which they have done before with the asian servers which had duping problems at some point too..

also if people spended money on the RMAH patch just hit so i'm sure blizzard is able to refund
    Last edited by mmocc06943eaac; 2013-05-08 at 12:43 AM.

Deleted
    Of course they'll do a rollback... no way around it, mark my words. You can't just leave that kind of gold in the economy. Will be annoying for a lot of innocent players, but much better than the alternative.

Exactly. They're most likely going to take every character that suddenly gained billions of gold and just ban them. Simple enough.
    As if it would be that simple to get rid of illegitimately acquired currency...don't need to be "hating d3" to find that naive.

massive banwave inc. Still trillions of duped gold on the economy.

10+ Year Old Account
    The one who discovered the dupe was first on the list lol he was banned permanently as for my friend he used a smurf account( He does A LOT of shady shit on it ) so he wasn't stupid as I thought haha however there's still trillions of gold that has been injected and the market is still in shambles more then ever

Damage can't be fixed.

why eu always missing out on delicious bugs ?

not even worth returning to the game anymore with me having less then 1m gold
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Quote Originally Posted by NotLuto View Post
    With the dupe so wide spread and easy to replicate they can't really ban people who did it or received items/gold from someone who did it since it would be a huge chunk of players.
    Ofcourse they can and I'm sure they will or atleast they will take all the items and gold they acquired that way.

what if one of these days they just decide instead of trying to fix it, they just wipe all gold from all accounts, or maybe give all players x amount, fix the duping, and start everyone out on an even playing ground again, imagine if everyone was reset to a certain gold amount, probably would make all the 10 players that still play this game to leave (/sarcasm) but they need to do something, its just to crazy and out of hand. I plan (planned?) to come back for 1.08...but when gear is 100's of millions of gold or even 10-50 million each, when you have 50k gold to your name...you are f'ed in todays d3 world

for those who have billions of gold, its just retarded, I'd take 1% of that and have everything i would need....its crazy.

Having a gold based currency system and then an RMAH is retarded and today just proved why. Another reason why once PoE is released everyone will quit. I mean why stay in D3 when theres a similar game thats just better on every level. Thats like saying you would rather pay for a Kia when someone is offering you a Bentley for free.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    Having a gold based currency system and then an RMAH is retarded and today just proved why. Another reason why once PoE is released everyone will quit. I mean why stay in D3 when theres a similar game thats just better on every level. Thats like saying you would rather pay for a Kia when someone is offering you a Bentley for free.
    Yea cause PoE's combat is so much more satisfying than D3's combat.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolcraft View Post
    Yea cause PoE's combat is so much more satisfying than D3's combat.
    At least my drops come from mobs and crafting and not the AH and Im not being forced to use real money. Anyone who claims they are 100% self found in D3 is either full of shit or has gear so bad they can hardly play even on MP0.

Damn, wish I got in on this before they shut it down

They should have made the game permanently online and not have an offline option, to stop exploits like this.