Poll: Which theme and storyline is your favorite?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    Lei Shen could have made a good last boss, if we were dealing with Pandaria itself and the horde/alliance war wasn't such a central plot.

In 5.0, there's actually a lot of lore for him. Like Yogg-Saron in a lot of ways, you don't know who he is when you land, but a lot of quests mention him. There's lore objects that mention him, the quest in kunlai where the zandalari take his corpse, the gathering of his relics with the golden lotus and them being stolen back at the end, etc. If not for the H/A war being so huge in the main plot, it could have worked.
    This exacly, Lei Shen is basicly the Yogg of this continent. The Horde and alliance influance over the story specially Garrosh is what drives everything that is not ''under the table'', like Yogg and Lei shen are.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Oh man don't make me pick!
    I love the Thunder King but I have to pick the Mantid/Klaxxi.
    I second that.
    *edit
    I actually liked the story telling about a panda and turtle
    Last edited by mmoc9ff7ae5337; 2013-05-08 at 03:19 AM.

Definitely the Klaxxi. There's something about calling forth great heroes from the past to save the present day thats just... epic.

And hey, at least this time they didn't introduce the Empress as a main heroine before randomly corrupting her.

10+ Year Old Account
    None of the above! MoP storyline is too childish for my tastes.

10+ Year Old Account
    The horde/alliance one. Why isn't that an option?

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    Please explain this... What major story line is childish?
    Aye mate

10+ Year Old Account
    The Sha. Super interested in what happens next with the remains of Y'Shaarj. Mantid and mogu storylines were pretty good too.

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    Then why even comment if you obviously don't like any of them?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    Lei Shen could have made a good last boss, if we were dealing with Pandaria itself and the horde/alliance war wasn't such a central plot.

In 5.0, there's actually a lot of lore for him. Like Yogg-Saron in a lot of ways, you don't know who he is when you land, but a lot of quests mention him. There's lore objects that mention him, the quest in kunlai where the zandalari take his corpse, the gathering of his relics with the golden lotus and them being stolen back at the end, etc. If not for the H/A war being so huge in the main plot, it could have worked.
    Eh, I thought it did work. Each expansion has multiple plot threads, they're not all about one thing.

Even in Wrath which was "all about the Lich King" we spent a lot of time dealing with Malygos and Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Lei Shen should have been the final boss of MoP, not Garrosh. Sorry to say.
    Deviating from the cliche is better imo. Why always have a generic ancient evil super boss as the last boss and not have a boss that has some significant impact on the storyline?

10+ Year Old Account
    For those who are asking why I didn't put Horde/Alliance storyline theme in the poll....I will explain:

The horde and the alliance theme and storyline is about Warcraft overall theme storyline..it's not about just Pandaria.

The topic is specifically about Pandaria continent and it's rich history and theme not about the Horde or the alliance.

Hope now it makes it more clear thanks for reading.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Eh, I thought it did work. Each expansion has multiple plot threads, they're not all about one thing.

Even in Wrath which was "all about the Lich King" we spent a lot of time dealing with Malygos and Ulduar.
    I like MoP's story, don't get me wrong. I'm not saying that Lei Shen SHOULD have been the last boss. I was responding to someone else saying he should have been the last boss, and then compared The Thunder King to more of a Yogg type role, a secondary villain we learn about was we explore the new land and then take out before facing the final threat, and saying that he wouldn't really work as the end boss unless they demphasized the h/a war story, which I would be against.

The Alliance/Horde conflict is where its at. Thats the reason why i play this expansion.

I hate the ending of the klaxxi storyline cause don't like 90% if not all the paragons get killed? I dont wanna spend weeks getting together a bunch of new buds only to have em die off when I reach exalted.

I guess my fav atm is the sha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Then why even comment if you obviously don't like any of them?
    Not even worth it. He speaks of childish yet has a terribly childish signature. When he grows up, he'll learn that he won't be picked on because there are pandas in his game.

OT: I truly enjoyed the Thunder King but it may be because I truly enjoyed how the story was revealed. The Mantid was also fantastic and I truly enjoyed hitting exalted with the Klaxxi.

Mantid, it is the only one that is almost something new, almost... Thunder King is poor man's ZG, Sha is poor man's Burning Legion, Pandaren are just... no.