Need some help with SimCraft and Reforging

Hello so I recently returned to WoW and have been introduced to SimCraft today. I have been using it and so far, with my current gear.........

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...yrene/advanced

(Please note, the unenchanted/maybe wrongly gemmed/reforges are due to me just not getting to it yet as I am getting new pieces left and right)

Anyways, Simcraft first told me, on a Patchwork fight, to go with Haste right now for Demo. I ran it again when I got a small upgrade, but also adding Crit into the Simcraft, and it told me that Crit was then my highest Scale Factor while Haste was now in 3rd place.. so no idea what changed.. but bottom line. Disregarding my bad pieces of gear such as the pvp pieces, bad trinket etc, For going Demo/Destro, mostly playing Demo, what stat should I go for? I am SO confused with all the guides I see since they all say different things, and most are talking about higher ilevels.. where as newly geared players such as myself are sort of stuck on what to reforge..

Anyways, hopefully someone here can help me out. I might start raiding normals next week if I can use my 6 Mogu Runes well tomorrow and get some more pieces with my Elder Charms, so I want to be as best reforged as possible so I can pull decent numbers as I will be behind as it is with gear.

Thanks.

Honestly, since you are still at a point where most of your pieces can easily be replaced over a single week I wouldn't bother spending too much time on it

Quote Originally Posted by Aùssa02 View Post
    Honestly, since you are still at a point where most of your pieces can easily be replaced over a single week I wouldn't bother spending too much time on it
    Yeah I thought about that. But at the same time, I am most likely going to be running in a Normal group this Friday and for sure next week. Which is why I would like the most optimal reforging set up for Demo/Destro so I can pull some decent numbers. I'm just confused how SimCraft all of a sudden.. went from Haste is the best, to Crit..

Stat values from stat weights from Simcraft are only valid for the exact gear and stats you had when you simmed. The exact second you change even one thing those old results are useless.

It's entirely possible you were just below a DoT breakpoint, and so haste was your best stat. Then, when you got a bit more haste from an upgrade you went over the breakpoint, so getting more haste at that point isn't as valuable as it was before.

If you want to get actual useful information, you should use reforge plots as they allow you to see relative DPS gain/loss from normal when sacrificing x stat to gain y stat.