Deleted

Challenge Mode Setup

Hello,
    Quick question regarding challenge mode class set up. I'm running gold cm's with a group of guildies, all good players. Would it be possible to run the cm's with 2 warlocks? What's your opinion regarding it?
    Thanks.

If they are both decent then i dont see why not, We used 2 hunters and did fine, misdirect is very very handy in CMs I found. What tank/healer are you taking?
    Whoops, sig too big

Deleted
    I did it with two elemental shamans and it worked out fine, when it comes to completing the cm's you can do it with most setups. That does not apply to if you're pushing better times than just gold though.

I did some challenge modes with 2 Shadowpriests so I don't see how having 2 warlocks would be an issue

Deleted
    You can really use any setup and get gold times, having two of a single class (or hell, not having brewmaster+disc+ele+surv) will only become an issue if you are aiming for ladder rankings.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Unless you are aiming for rankings you can run any setup. Did it with Defftank Palaheal Hunter Hunter Shadow. Far from optimal.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefsupreme View Post
    I did it with two elemental shamans and it worked out fine, when it comes to completing the cm's you can do it with most setups. That does not apply to if you're pushing better times than just gold though.
    Stupid question but how can it not be fine with 2 ele shamans? Their aoe is fucking ridiculous and they have a fantastic stun.

Deleted
    Thanks for the response guys, ye we're just going for gold and not pushing ranks.