Looking for the hotfixes that fixed the RPPM on meta trinkets.

* Meta gems, not trinkets!

As the title says, I am looking for a link to the hotfixed that fixed the RPPM on meta gems when Destruction had that crazy coefficient(which made it top dps on simcraft for a short while before it was fixed). I tried looking through multiple pages of the blue tracker, the old 5.2 Warlock Discussion Thread, and searching the forums, but all that to no avail. Any link to that series would be greatly appreciated!
    Last edited by Algekevin; 2013-05-09 at 05:52 AM.

Deleted
    It never actually made it into the game, it was the wrong modifier given to us and then simcraft took that into account (it would have been 100% uptime with the number) but ill try and get hold of it for ya soon

Ah yes sorry, not the hotfixes but rather the blue posts of the mixup and the correction they did. Thanks a ton!

Quote Originally Posted by Algekevin View Post
    As the title says, I am looking for a link to the hotfixed that fixed the RPPM on meta trinkets when Destruction had that crazy coefficient(which made it top dps on simcraft for a short while before it was fixed). I tried looking through multiple pages of the blue tracker, the old 5.2 Warlock Discussion Thread, and searching the forums, but all that to no avail. Any link to that series would be greatly appreciated!
    Meta trinkets? Or are you talking about the gems?

Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    Meta trinkets? Or are you talking about the gems?
    Derp meta gems sorry haha. I'll fix that.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The forum posts were taken down after PTR I believe, but someone was smart enough to copy/paste them on wowhead comments before it was too late

http://www.wowhead.com/item=95347/si...amond#comments

(btw, you should be able to edit the name of the thread)
    Surutcra@EU-Hyjal (Arcturus#2484)

Deleted
    For destruction there was a mistype that had it at like 2.7 or something and this is what caused simcraft to work destro out as the top dps spec, from what i remember it would have been a gain of 25k or so dps just by equipping the gem.