Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I would vomit, I would struggle, it might be the worst experience EVER but without a time cap I would eventually find the way to eat the whole pigeon. If you said 20,000 dollars I probably wouldn't do it because is not only disgusting but also very difficult. However, I think 10,000,000 dollars are worth the try. There are people who do much more horrible/hard things for much less money after all.

PS: That makes me think... are you even allowed to vomit it? You did swallow it after all, I think not vomiting it (after it reached your stomach) is pretty much impossible...
    Last edited by mmoc59c054fb08; 2013-05-09 at 04:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    not much of a challenge. snap it's neck. skin it inside out eat that skin inside out so you dont feel feathers going down. eat all the meat, use the plate to smash the bones into dust so you can just take it down with the blood thats left to help it go down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sizzlinsauce View Post
    not much of a challenge. snap it's neck. skin it inside out eat that skin inside out so you dont feel feathers going down. eat all the meat, use the plate to smash the bones into dust so you can just take it down with the blood thats left to help it go down.
    Based on rational thoughts, or past experience?
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Deleted
    A disease-free pigeon that i can kill before i eat it, with no time limitation on completing the task sure i would do that. I think a lot of people would, just look at all the TV-shows that run right now where they are challenged to eat far more disgusting things, and those people don't even know for sure that they will win the money.

10 MILLION DOLLARS? No time limit, no rule against vomiting... I remember a guy in the Guinness book of world records who ate like bicycles and furniture.

1) Fast for two days, but be plenty hydrated
    2) Have a stomach pump scheduled
    3) See if the origin of the bird can be revealed and its diet.
    4) Ensure there is a contract and you see the money.
    5) notify your doc and know your risks. Have a full gammut of tests lined up

The beak seems to be the hardest to crush with only a plate. largely depends on the plate.
    Feathers would probably have to the quill ends broken off and crushed with bones.
    Rest of the feathers rolled into meat for moisture I assume
    Use hardest of the talons, beak or bones as tools to crush/prep rest of bird

Hope for the best and enjoy the rest of your life.