Poll: What should be done with Every Man for Himself?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    Clearly spoken by someone who knows nothing. Shadowmeld and Stoneform are amazing.

Depends on circumstances of using it though.

Pandaeren racial for example would be considered the best for raiding because of the food buff. EMFH is arguably the best for Pvp because of the free trinket slot.

Clearly spoken by someone who knows nothing. Shadowmeld and Stoneform are amazing.
    An invis that ceases to work if you move and being able to remove poisons, diseases, and bleeds are "amazing"? Hardly. While they may be better than the gnome anti-root racial on a 1 and 3/4 min CD or GotN (which is god awful), they're hardly amazing. Stoneform works for a second, but all poisons, diseases, and bleeds can just be re-applied. Shadowmeld is great if you're going to stand in one spot. Otherwise you can use to to drop off of another player's radar......for about 1 sec until they realize you're standing in the same spot you cast it at. Compared to an AoE stun, AoE silence, a Rocket Jump gap closer, 15% (25% with meta) stun reduction, Berserking, and Bloodfury (hell, even WotF), those two racials are garbage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    WAAAAH I DONT WANT TO SHARE WAAHHHH I WANT TO BE SPECIAL < how you come off.

EMFH baseline would improve PvP all around by giving almost everyone more choice in their gearing. Humans would then get a new Racial, I mentioned perception because it was a human racial, and I liked it. Getting a rogue or druid out of stealth before the opener was great. They could think up something else, maybe a wotf type thing for poly/sap/hex.

But you just like humans being overpowered and dont want it changed.
    my main is horde... i just don't cry about everything i don't have as a class or a race like you seem to in your posts.

and perception never worked that well..ever.

---------- Post added 2013-05-12 at 05:10 AM ----------

i've been thinking this everytime i check into this thread.. but havent bothered since EMFH is still the best option available in cases when those are both available to the class.. except for maybe disco priest.
    Last edited by Lulbalance; 2013-05-12 at 05:12 AM.

Deleted
    its not a free trinket slot .. you just get a new trinket proc.
    that is, if you have insignia, you still get stats from it.
    If you are human, you still get stats and one proc in addition to that.

Why dont people realize that the most OP racials are will of the forsaken and escape artist? ... Thoes races actualy get like 2 trinkets...
    Aim your qq there, thanks.

just remove all pve/pvp benefits from racials. picking a race should only have to do with cosmetics/lore, not what's better for your class.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    It's time to go was years ago... In fact every racial should go. You should play a race because you like the looks not because you like the racial.
    Yeah honestly the imbaness of EMFH has been complained about for years.

I really have no idea why Blizzard has left it untouched for such a long time. It needed to be fixed back during WotLK.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious98 View Post
    An invis that ceases to work if you move and being able to remove poisons, diseases, and bleeds are "amazing"? Hardly. While they may be better than the gnome anti-root racial on a 1 and 3/4 min CD or GotN (which is god awful), they're hardly amazing. Stoneform works for a second, but all poisons, diseases, and bleeds can just be re-applied. Shadowmeld is great if you're going to stand in one spot. Otherwise you can use to to drop off of another player's radar......for about 1 sec until they realize you're standing in the same spot you cast it at. Compared to an AoE stun, AoE silence, a Rocket Jump gap closer, 15% (25% with meta) stun reduction, Berserking, and Bloodfury (hell, even WotF), those two racials are garbage.
    you clearly dont know how shadowmeld works and what its capable off.

I personally wish they would fire off all the racials into the sun. Let people play what they want to play based on RP/Appearance rather than trying to pick based on racials in order to maximise output.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalysun View Post
    No other race has something as gamebreaking for PvP, though a close contender could be considered Undead's Will of the Forsaken.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalysun View Post
    I'm not saying this racial is gamebreaking,
    Actually...
    ---Veritas Aequitas:Truth is Justice---

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Starving Artist View Post
    Yes your right EMFH is so damn OP ....oh wait that's why 75% of top raiding guild are horde .....
    Infracted.
    I think EMFH is OP, but this statement here is also kinda true as well, i'd say make all Racials cosmetic if it were up to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never understood how EMFH fit with the Diplomacy racial. Wouldn't they be mutually exclusive? If humans will abandon their allies at the drop of a hat, why would it be easier for humans to make friends with factions? IMO, humans should lose rep with all factions every time they use EMFH.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone should get baseline EMFH. Humans can get their stealth detection back.

Quote Originally Posted by Wootylicious View Post
    you clearly dont know how shadowmeld works and what its capable off.
    By all means, please enlighten me as to how Shadowmeld works since the tooltip obviously doesn't explain its benefits (which are things I've already described) to me well enough. And, please, don't tell me about how it benefits certain classes. Many racials benefit certain classes (like spirit for human healers), but we're talking baseline racials and their abilities.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Racials need to be cosmetic. Scrap them all.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would say yes, because as much as people say that Trolls and Orcs and Undead have insane racials (if you ask me, WOTF needs to go too... less trinkets in this game, so we can lower amount of CC = everybody is CC'd less).

The ability for a human to get an extra trinket that isn't a medallion is better than the blood fury pop because most proc trinkets, especially the PvE one are proccing for ~4k of a stat. That's like 8k attack power, assuming you're not a hunter, sub rogue, DK, etc that scale with primary stats insanely well. That's the problem with it, is that it scales with how well the gear of that season is (and later in the xpac = better, as blood fury is a base amount). They should remove it and find a different racial, perhaps a pop for mastery if they want to make it a pop like some horde races have.

---------- Post added 2013-05-12 at 04:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    Racials need to be cosmetic. Scrap them all.
    Eh, too much homogenization. It's cool and makes sense that there is a difference between a troll hunter and a dwarf hunter.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    The amount of humans is TOO GOD DAMN HIGH!!!
    it's still the best pvp racial in the game is it not? correct me because i'm actually curious

Quote Originally Posted by Anium View Post
    The amount of humans is TOO GOD DAMN HIGH!!!
    it's still the best pvp racial in the game is it not? correct me because i'm actually curious
    Its the best in pvp imo, even the best during questing outdoors on a pvp server.

There are other good racials (free energy for BE,etc), but just not on par with EMFH. In all honestly, i rolled undead in vanilla because i loved the lore from Wc3. Only then when I found out about its OP racial did i love undead even more.

Pvp is a huge part of WoW. I feel like those who don't really care about emfh getting changed or not are just the ones who dont really pvp.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    Quote Originally Posted by TidesOfBlood View Post
    Its the best in pvp imo, even the best during questing outdoors on a pvp server.

There are other good racials (free energy for BE,etc), but just not on par with EMFH. In all honestly, i rolled undead in vanilla because i loved the lore from Wc3. Only then when I found out about its OP racial did i love undead even more.

Pvp is a huge part of WoW. I feel like those who don't really care about emfh getting changed or not are just the ones who dont really pvp.
    Yeah EMFH is just too good, if you're wanting to pvp. Forces people to roll human no matter what. And that just shouldn't be the case.
    I totally disagree with scrapping racials, it's a cool element to add in but a bit of a rework around some is needed.

Sadly pvp isn't a huge part of WoW, but it's definitely getting there. It's still classed as a pve based game(hence expansions), not saying that's a bad thing. I've had my time raiding ( I think everyone has) but i feel they can only spin move from the aoe on the ground, watch out for that flying shit, click this thing, group up at x and watch the god damn FIRE so many times.
    Alas, I digress...

Deleted
    It's definitely too good in PvP, there's no doubt about that. It saddens me that whenever I feel like leveling another class for PvP, I automatically have to pick human when on the blue side. What people don't seem to understand is the fact that the proc/on use trinkets have different stats from the regular PvP trinket. I compared my feral (that obviously can't be human) to my human friend in similar gear, and he had a ridiculous 5% more PvP power. That's quite a big difference in addition to him having a second trinket effect.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    A 2% chance is, meh at the very best and Shadowmeld is useless in rated play since it stopped taking you out of combat and you can't interrupt a cast with it anymore.
    except as a rogue, which was my example, you can shadowmeld and then stealth - it acts as a second vanish, which considering the power of sub openers, makes it a very strong ability