View Poll Results: What should be done with Every Man for Himself?

Voters
271. You may not vote on this poll
  • Leave EMFH alone!!11!

111 40.96%
  • Scrap it and start over.

102 37.64%
  • Gief me free trinket slot!

37 13.65%
  • Reworked/Changed

59 21.77%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by TidesOfBlood View Post
    Its the best in pvp imo, even the best during questing outdoors on a pvp server.

There are other good racials (free energy for BE,etc), but just not on par with EMFH. In all honestly, i rolled undead in vanilla because i loved the lore from Wc3. Only then when I found out about its OP racial did i love undead even more.

Pvp is a huge part of WoW. I feel like those who don't really care about emfh getting changed or not are just the ones who dont really pvp.
    Yeah EMFH is just too good, if you're wanting to pvp. Forces people to roll human no matter what. And that just shouldn't be the case.
    I totally disagree with scrapping racials, it's a cool element to add in but a bit of a rework around some is needed.

Sadly pvp isn't a huge part of WoW, but it's definitely getting there. It's still classed as a pve based game(hence expansions), not saying that's a bad thing. I've had my time raiding ( I think everyone has) but i feel they can only spin move from the aoe on the ground, watch out for that flying shit, click this thing, group up at x and watch the god damn FIRE so many times.
    Alas, I digress...

It's definitely too good in PvP, there's no doubt about that. It saddens me that whenever I feel like leveling another class for PvP, I automatically have to pick human when on the blue side. What people don't seem to understand is the fact that the proc/on use trinkets have different stats from the regular PvP trinket. I compared my feral (that obviously can't be human) to my human friend in similar gear, and he had a ridiculous 5% more PvP power. That's quite a big difference in addition to him having a second trinket effect.
    ASUS Sabertooth z77 - ASUS GTX 670 DCII SLI - i5 3570k @ 4,5ghz with Corsair H100i

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    A 2% chance is, meh at the very best and Shadowmeld is useless in rated play since it stopped taking you out of combat and you can't interrupt a cast with it anymore.
    except as a rogue, which was my example, you can shadowmeld and then stealth - it acts as a second vanish, which considering the power of sub openers, makes it a very strong ability

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    A 2% chance is, meh at the very best and Shadowmeld is useless in rated play since it stopped taking you out of combat and you can't interrupt a cast with it anymore.
    Ehm, you can?

It even still works as the old vanish, stealthing incoming control and stuff.

i5-3570k @ 4.4GHz|8GB DDR3 1600MHz|EVGA GTX 670 FTW x2 SLI|Samsung 830 128GB SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Holo View Post
    Ehm, you can?

It even still works as the old vanish, stealthing incoming control and stuff.
    Was going to ask to clarify it did work in rated PvP, was working for me at level 87 BoG last night just fine, would suck if I got to 90 entered arena and it didn't work there >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Kipling View Post
    Was going to ask to clarify it did work in rated PvP, was working for me at level 87 BoG last night just fine, would suck if I got to 90 entered arena and it didn't work there >_<
    It most definitely does.

i5-3570k @ 4.4GHz|8GB DDR3 1600MHz|EVGA GTX 670 FTW x2 SLI|Samsung 830 128GB SSD