Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    well sure, but mages are op and 2s are imbalanced and... oh.. you didn't mean arena..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by x_Fiona_X View Post
    Hi all, just thought i'd ask this here to see how people feel about their significant other, male or female, do you feel as though sometimes they could do better? Does it cause problems in your relationship with each other?
    Haven't had that problem, I generally go for women of equal economic/educational status to myself. Except my last girlfriend; she was dishonest, unfaithful, untrustworthy, couldn't hold a job, and I suspect she was a hypochondriac. Sometimes it isn't arrogance to say "I deserve better than you."

Quote Originally Posted by Bolson13 View Post
    Would like to add that sleeping like that is super annoying (for me - as the man). I cannot fall asleep except for my arm which goes numb . Nobody else have that?
    Agreed. I enjoy cuddling but when it's time for sleep, stay on your own damn side of the bed.

well i don't have a significant other at the moment but i felt that way with my ex girlfriend, mostly because my life crumbled to the point where i couldn't continue my study and put that on a hiatus, now before i pulled myself up from the dirt and continued studying she had already finished her education. Last i heard from her she was with some private security contractor in Qatar or something, but i guess being a career minded woman wouldn't work well with a man who has to slowly piece himself together to get anywhere in life. So yes i have felt like a big fucking burden, and that will hopefully change as i am currently working on a degree so that i can get somewhere in life.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolson13 View Post
    Would like to add that sleeping like that is super annoying (for me - as the man). I cannot fall asleep except for my arm which goes numb . Nobody else have that? My GF knows it so we generally sleep spooning way.
    I have no problem falling asleep like that but I often wake up with my arm feeling completely numb. Just try to make her fall asleep with her head on your chest instead and you probably won't have such a problem. However truth to be told, best rest is sleeping alone.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm actually in the opposite boat. I'm graduating with my Bachelor's soon, then moving onto my Master's. I've already received offers for employment in my field as well. My boyfriend and I have been together since right before I moved away to college, and he still doesn't have a high school diploma or GED. I love him, but I wish he would reach his potential. He's so smart and could go places if he only applied himself.

I'm super excited for my future, and I want to be excited for him too.

Icon made by leia06 from livejournal.com.