Ascendance idea Enh

As ascendance is now SB isnt really all that great, i think they should lower its damage a little but cut the CD in half. We need more damage

Quote Originally Posted by Blue The Shaman View Post
    As ascendance is now SB isnt really all that great, i think they should lower its damage a little but cut the CD in half. We need more damage
    What? What does SB mean? Are you referring to Stormblast - why - what does that have to do with anything? Ascendance is great where it is - they don't need to change it, it offers a tremendous amount of burst on a nice 3min CD for enhance, what would be the point in lower the CD and reducing the damage - in theory that would be the same damage, not an increase, and I'm much rather have a strong CD to time properly with encounters than have a weak CD that I can spam more often. Being able to feel like you're trucking things when in Ascendance form is awesome. Also, we don't *need* more damage, after 5.3 hits with the ~10% buff to enhance we'll be more than fine.
    Asrel - Shadow Priest <Last Attempt> US-Whisperwind
    Aretoo - Havoc DH <Last Attempt> US-Whisperwind

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue The Shaman View Post
    its also changing all your mele attacks in nature dmg, modified by mastery, and make them speciall attacks so they cant be glanced and have 100% hit chance (asumed you are caped) so yea its realy decent atm

"Hope for the best and prepare for the worst"

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kosajk View Post
    its also changing all your mele attacks in nature dmg, modified by mastery, and make them speciall attacks so they cant be glanced and have 100% hit chance (asumed you are caped) so yea its realy decent atm
    It can be parried, dodged and dosen't hit on Clos, yea, really amazing.
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Quote Originally Posted by Darksoldierr View Post
    That's its biggest problem PvP-wise. It can be countered by virtually every defensive CD in the game. And, sort of echoing what the OP said, having the burst revolve around two hits 8 seconds apart is not good for PvP (in fact, this issue extends to normal Stormstrike and Lava Lash and is, in my opinion, perhaps the biggest PvP issue enhance has. If one or both of those (SS/LL) are negated by a full absorb, parry, dodge, etc., your damage is effectively nil for 20 seconds). If even one of the two Stormblasts is dodged/parried due to RNG, that cuts the effectiveness of the CD to almost zero. Also I don't like how the offhand hit only lands if the mainhand hit lands too; i.e. if the main hand hit gets parried, the offhand hit just doesn't exist.

Just the usual story for shaman spells: pve yay, pvp nay
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darksoldierr View Post
    if OP is arguing that it dmg bonus should be decresed along with it cd halfed im asuming that we are talking about Pve cose making it any weaker will not help at all in pvp
    so yea from pvp perspective you are right it have to be used with much awarnes and usually target switching after first SB
    pvp wise i would increse it cd to 5 mins and change it to be unavoidable :P my fights on arena usually take ~40 sec anyway

"Hope for the best and prepare for the worst"