Deleted

Question In which order should I buy conquest gear?

Hello!

I just finished farming all of my Malevolent gear. Now I am going to start upgrading using my conquest points.

I currently have 3600 points - but I have no idea which order would benefit me the most.

In what order should I upgrade my Malevolent gear with Tyranical?

Deleted
    Not realy sure what the best way is.

But what i always do is i go for the most expensive ones first :P
    just that when i have done them it feels easier

also if you wanan go for the 2h and can buy it already GO FOR IT the weapons are pretty sweet!

When you hold shift while moused over a piece of tyrannical, it shows your current piece and compares what you gain/lose in terms of stats. Using that knowledge, compare all the gear you wear and see which piece of tyrannical gives you the most power/resi, str etc. and start from there, thats how i do it.

Also, needless to say, but make sure you get pieces with as much crit ss possible.

Deleted
    Buy only a piece or two of the set (chest, helmet, shoulder) and save up for weapon (2h+1h/shield) after that. Go to Nalak (can drop all offpieces + legs/gloves) every week and pray to the gods, buy dps trinket for additional burst sometimes soon and go for insignia last (it just exchange some +crit for -res/power).

buy the gloves first for the reduced rage cost for hamstring :P

10+ Year Old Account
    For Conquest gear I prefer you to shop/buy some athletic T-shirts first of some famous brands such as Champion or Adidas.

Helm -> Shoulders -> Weapon -> Chest

Is what I always did as those are some of the biggest upgrades you can get while earning you weapon with the least amount of Conquest needed to be hoarded. Plus it allows you to get lucky and have other pieces drop from Nalak.

Edit: When did they change Warrior's glove bonus from the Disarm Reduction?
    Last edited by Trubo; 2013-08-18 at 04:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    weapon first. you dont need 7000 and something points earned in the season to buy a weapon anymore. it was the first thing i got on my warrior earlier this week and nothing will increase your damage more than a new weapon

Quote Originally Posted by draganid View Post
    weapon first. you dont need 7000 and something points earned in the season to buy a weapon anymore. it was the first thing i got on my warrior earlier this week and nothing will increase your damage more than a new weapon
    Is this true for all future seasons? Thought the only reason you could get the weapon early now is because of the catch up mechanic added in 5.3.