Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Yeah, I used to Raid top levels. But as a Destruction Lock since Vanilla, I don't want to see my favorite Spec go to way of Arcane to appease people who, excuse my language, ARE MORONS. And I do not want those people even close to the Warlock Class. Call me Elitist, but I am more concerned with having a class with depth and complexity instead of being another 3 Button Spec just to appeal people who do not want to learn and do not deserve their hands held Not to mention currently a lot about Warlocks doesn't feel like Warlocks used to feel. It's a entirely different thing for new players, but for old players, this redesign doesn't quite taste like it should, I think.

Demo Trinket dependancy is an issue. I personally do not like the RPPM Trinket situation. I want one Active and one Passive Trinket. And currently that's nowhere to be had. Proc Luck doesn't appeal at all >.<

If they don't work on the issues, I am probably out of WoW. RIFT goes F2P and is much better at the social experience and class diversity and depth. Raids are on-par with WoW and the Graphic Updates they added did very well for it. And I sure as hell won't miss shitty gear PvP :P

Deleted
    Just let us summon a pit lord already, it could be on a 10 minute cooldown like doomguard or infernal, it doesn't even have to be a dps cooldown, it could be a situational questing/soloing thing for all I care, I just want to know I can do it, whatever it's use is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    Just let us summon a pit lord already, it could be on a 10 minute cooldown like doomguard or infernal, it doesn't even have to be a dps cooldown, it could be a situational questing/soloing thing for all I care, I just want to know I can do it, whatever it's use is.
    I used to tame that Pitlord in Hyjal for shit and giggles and brought it with me to Uldum for questing. Needless to say, soon after they added a leash mechanic to it. BECAUSE I KINDA USED A QUEST NPC AS A PET.

Deleted
    WOTLK affliction back. As for destro and demo you can have it all, oneshot macros and to raid dps, I just want affly pvp back.

10+ Year Old Account
    I liked the pre-cata Affliction style too.
    Some say it was too complex, but I really enjoyed managing 5 DoTs per target.

I remember solo-ing as many mobs as possible during TBC. Go to Netherstorm, find a ton of belfs and 'train-SiphonLife' them. I think my record was around 19 at once. That was when SL's healing was counted per mob. You'd hardly die if you just had enough mobs on you and kept some distance. Loved it! I was really dissapointed when Destro-Sac became more or less the only viable spec at the end of T6.

Also, Malefic Grasp doesn't really cut it for me spell wise. Yes it suits as it is more 'draining', but using shadowbolts feels much more Warlock-ish to me. Buring a target down in pain and agony with DoTs, while hitting it in the face with shadowbolts. True Warlock feeling to me personaly :-)

Deleted
    Remove Backdraft because it causes haste to be a terrible stat for destro. Or change it to increase dmg done instead of reducing cast time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayaleith View Post
    KJC has to go in my opinion. The speed decrease debuff is too little as a trade off. They either should remove it or make the penalty much harsher. Casters has to be stationary when their do they core damage. (The same applies to elemental shamans. Allowing LBs to be cast on the move with no penalty (not even a glyph slot any more) seriously dumps down an already dumped down spec.)
    No just no. KJC is amazing and really makes the class more fun. Making a class more cumbersome and difficult to play by imposing constraints on moving is not good design, it's the very opposite. It's painful to go back to my ele shaman after having been used to KJC, even though i can cast LB while moving and use spirit walkers grace.

Bottom line is it makes the class more fun.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by broods View Post
    No just no. KJC is amazing and really makes the class more fun. Making a class more cumbersome and difficult to play by imposing constraints on moving is not good design, it's the very opposite. It's painful to go back to my ele shaman after having been used to KJC, even though i can cast LB while moving and use spirit walkers grace.

Bottom line is it makes the class more fun.
    Having to cast still, finding a good position and proper kiting might not be fun for someone, but this whole warlock revamp just made the class more braindead than ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Get rid of malefic grasp, sb:ss, gateway, and this dumb "run while casting" mechanic. Make dots do meaningful damage again. Bring back shadow bolt and shadowflame.
    Last edited by Illiterate; 2013-05-21 at 03:00 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naztrak View Post
    WOTLK affliction back. As for destro and demo you can have it all, oneshot macros and to raid dps, I just want affly pvp back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Necrot View Post
    I liked the pre-cata Affliction style too.
    Some say it was too complex, but I really enjoyed managing 5 DoTs per target.

Also, Malefic Grasp doesn't really cut it for me spell wise. Yes it suits as it is more 'draining', but using shadowbolts feels much more Warlock-ish to me. Buring a target down in pain and agony with DoTs, while hitting it in the face with shadowbolts. True Warlock feeling to me personaly :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    Get rid of malefic grasp, sb:ss, gateway, and this dumb "run while casting" mechanic. Make dots do meaningful damage again. Bring back shadow bolt and shadowflame.
    Scholars and gentlemen, the lot of you.

Despite how crap WOTLK-Naxx was as a raid tier, it was the most fun I've ever had in WoW playing affliction.

Really don't like the poor mans shadow priest that affliction has became in MOP, although I can see why doing this fixed a lot of balance issues (affliction being super strong on multi-target fights), but the price was too big imo.

NEW PE..oh wait
    GREEN FIR..oh right

we got an awesome awesome revamp, i doubt we will see any major changes for a while.

also WARLOCK ISLAND, and green dread steed :P
    Be feared, or be fuel

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Demon Hunting Glyph turned into a 4th tank spec.
    That way I can have a tank with a ranged OS and not have to be a hippy dippy Druid. (I want to be a demon, not a tree hugger!)

Tank spec. It would bring me back into the game very quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Junblat View Post
    NEW PE..oh wait
    GREEN FIR..oh right

we got an awesome awesome revamp, i doubt we will see any major changes for a while.

also WARLOCK ISLAND, and green dread steed :P
    We need to keep pushing on our wishlist though. How long was green fire and new pets on our wishlist, and when did they finally listen and deliver? Ask for things before you even need them because it may be a handful of years before they finally listen and deliver.
    What are you willing to sacrifice?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kendro1200 View Post
    We need to keep pushing on our wishlist though. How long was green fire and new pets on our wishlist, and when did they finally listen and deliver? Ask for things before you even need them because it may be a handful of years before they finally listen and deliver.
    All those happened because of Xelnath, so I wouldn't bother..

If the hint from Wrathion is correct and a Burning Legion expansion is on the way.... we will have delicious demons to enslave and maybe get one permanent!