Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    This idea is dependent on gnomes being actualy smart.

Hint: they are not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post

Think about positives. Im sure you would enjoy sight of gnome uncontrolably mutating due to failure of his invention. They could be even more deformed then they are now !!!

10+ Year Old Account

Expansive Mind says hello.

On Topic: It's been Gnomish Engineering used to build things like airships, laser rifles (used by S.A.F.E.), mini gun ships used during the landing in Pandaria, and hundreds of other places including the coveted Mimiron's Head mount. Of all of the races in Azeroth, they may not be the most sturdy, or the most highly enlightened (except mages and priests), but they are by far smarter than any other race on Azeroth, and their technology proves that. A mechanical Druid would be the most fascinating invention yet. It would be AWESOME to behold.

Plus, if Blizz wants to implement something, it will likely be their idea, not mine. So I tried not to bore everyone with details the way some of the class fans do. No lofty explanations. Just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by Xyanide View Post
    LOL@ gnome moonkin, omg, yes pls
    Your picture comes together with your comment lol

Quote Originally Posted by Superman-BladesEdge View Post
    Expansive Mind says hello.
    Yes, they have room for a lot of shit in their big heads, but they are still filled with shit.

Gnomes have their engineering skill ingrained in their very structure from the time they were titan constructs. Curse of flesh had one side effect that didnt affect constructs other than gnomes: widespread dementation.

while I do not think this would work lorewise, this is the most brilliant thing I've seen. The rocket chicken is genius.

Quote Originally Posted by Thassarian View Post
    Better yet, Mimiron's voice for everything.

You can shout "MEDIIIIIIIIC!" whenever you heal someone.
    Medics dont shout for themselves when they help someone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DonQShot View Post
    And the prize for the most absurd idea 2012-2013 goes here...

Infracted. Post constructively
    Opinions, on my forum!?! YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED OPINIONS, BANNED.

Whoever banned this guy wins the prize for the most absurd ban 2013.

You can have opinions just fine. But just stating "this stupid!" gets us nowhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Superman-BladesEdge View Post
    Class that requires intimate and deep connection with nature.
    >Uses technology

Goblin Shamans.
    Shamans have a connection with the elements, not nature. There's a rather big difference there.

A Druid that isn't connected with nature is not a Druid. A Shaman doesn't have to be connected to nature in the first place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    You can have opinions just fine. But just stating "this stupid!" gets us nowhere.

Shamans have a connection with the elements, not nature. There's a rather big difference there.

A Druid that isn't connected with nature is not a Druid. A Shaman doesn't have to be connected to nature in the first place.
    Agreed. I think constructive discussion is always a better path. Granted, from time to time, people get off topic. Honestly, not sure why people get so heated about most threads to begin with. The main reason I never use an ! when typing something out, is to convey I am neither heated nor passionate about a response. Very little ever comes close to bothering me.

As to the topic at hand: I also agree that the elements are a "contractual" thing. But, it is not a far stretch to have Gnomes learn their ways from Druids and be blessed in their powers. Every class learns from someone, though technically now, we just get our training without trainers and save a bunch of gold in the process. It is really not a far stretch to say any race should be able to be any class. The only one the Lore heroes would really object to would be Draenei Warlocks. But for them, Draenei Shadow Priests say hello.

---------- Post added 2013-05-09 at 06:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lovechile View Post
    while I do not think this would work lorewise, this is the most brilliant thing I've seen. The rocket chicken is genius.
    Thanks. I wanted something that felt more robotic and less "moonkin". Now you really CAN be a "Boom chicken"

---------- Post added 2013-05-10 at 05:04 AM ----------

Yes, they have room for a lot of shit in their big heads, but they are still filled with shit.

Gnomes have their engineering skill ingrained in their very structure from the time they were titan constructs. Curse of flesh had one side effect that didnt affect constructs other than gnomes: widespread dementation.
    So you hate Gnomes. No big surprise there. But, this is still just an idea, and for Gnome fans, I think it would be a lot of fun. Please stop trying to derail with Gnome hate. Thanks.