#EvilReborn Video Collection, Moderation is Not Automated, Moldran's 5 Tips to Farm Legendaries
Hearthstone Puzzle #4, Fireside Chat Card Art Contest
Patch 5.4 - Norushen Preview
Norushen is the third encounter in the Siege of Orgrimmar raid and takes place under the Vale of Eternal Blossoms.
Name Points Category
Heroic: Norushen Complete Norushen's trial in Siege of Orgrimmar on Heroic difficulty. Pandaria Raid
Swallow Your Pride Defeat the Sha of Pride in Siege of Orgrimmar on Flexible, Normal, or Heroic difficulty after no player has gained Pride from Manifestations of Pride while Norushen is alive. Pandaria Raid
Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
- Overview - When the fight begins, Norushen seals all players inside a Quarantine Zone and extracts a portion of each player's corruption to form an Amalgam of Corruption. The object of the encounter is to destroy this creature. Players must reduce their personal level of Corruption in order to inflict full damage to the Amalgam. Players can accomplish this by interacting with the nodes of Purifying Light that active around the room, which will pull them into another phase where they must face a role-specific challenge. Overcoming this challenge will Purify the player and allow them to inflict full damage to the Amalgam.
- Corruption - Players start the encounter with 75 points of Corruption. The more corrupt a player is the less damage they will inflict to the Amalgam of Corruption.
- Purified - Players who reach 0 Corruption become Purified. Healers who are purified gain bonus healing.
- Quarantine Measures - If the Amalgam of Corruption proves too dangerous Norushen will have no choice but to activate the zone's safety measures and destroy all life within.
- Amalgam of Corruption -
- Unleashed Anger - The Amalgam slashes at its current tank target, inflicting 320,000 Physical damage.
- Self Doubt - The Amalgam inflicts doubt on its current tank target. Self Doubt increases the damage of Unleashed Anger by 50% per application.
- Blind Hatred - The Amalgam creates a zone of corruption that extends outward and slowly turns in place. All players caught in the path of the corruption suffer 120,000 Shadow damage every second.
- Fusion - Every Expelled Corruption that reaches the Amalgam of Corruption will increase the damage the Amalgam inflicts by 8% for 15 sec.
- Icy Fear - The Amalgam inflicts 60,000 Frost damage to all players every 3 sec. This damage increases as the Amalgam loses health.
- Frayed - When the Amalgam reaches 50% health remaining, and for every 10% health lost thereafter, the Amalgam spawns an Unleashed Manifestation of Corruption.
- Look Within - Players can interact with Purifying Light to Look Within. Doing so transports the player to their own realm where they face a personal challenge based on their role. Successfully completing the challenge will return the player to the normal realm with zero Corruption.
- Test of Serenity - Players of the DPS role face the Test of Serenity. To complete this challenge, players must defeat the elements of corruption present. Whenever one of these elements of corruption is defeated, it will be unleashed into the normal realm.
Failure to complete the challenge will unleash all remaining elements of corruption to the normal realm at once.
- Manifestation of Corruption - These sha creatures repeatedly cast Tear Reality, which inflict Shadow damage to all enemies in a cone in front of the caster.
- Essence of Corruption - These lesser sha creatures repeatedly cast Expel Corruption, which fires a ball of corrupted energies in a straight line, dealing 80,000 Shadow damage to anyone it strikes.
- Test of Reliance - Players of the Healer role face the Test of Reliance. To complete this challenge, players must defeat a Greater Corruption. Healers are aided by several allies while Looking Within. Failure to complete the challenge will unleash the Greater Corruption to the normal. Success reveals an orb of purifying light that will cleanse the player of all corruption.
- Greater Corruption
- Disheartening Laugh - Inflicts 44,000 Shadow damage to all enemies.
- Pit of Despair - Inflicts 80,000 Shadow damage every second to all enemies within the area.
- Lingering Corruption - Inflicts 240,000 Shadow damage if not dispelled from the victim within 10 sec.
- Test of Confidence - Players of the Tank role face the Test of Confidence. To complete this challenge, the tank must survive for 60 sec against a Titanic Corruption. Success returns the player to the normal realm with zero corruption.
- Titanic Corruption
- Titanic Smash - Inflicts 400,000 Shadow damage to anyone in a cone in front of the caster.
- Corruption - Every successful strike received from the Titanic Corruption inflicts the victim with a stack of Corruption, inflicting 8,000 Shadow damage per application every second.
- Hurl Corruption - The caster hurls a ball of corruption at their target, inflicting 240,000 Shadow damage.
- Burst of Corruption - Inflicts 160,000 Shadow damage to all enemies.
- Piercing Corruption - Inflicts 320,000 Physical damage to the target. This attack cannot be absorbed.
- Unleashed Corruption - Whenever players successfully defeat an element of corruption during the Test of Serenity it will be unleashed in the normal realm.
- Unleashed Manifestation of Corruption
- Tear Reality - Inflicts Shadow damage to all enemies in a cone in front of the caster.
- Burst of Anger - Inflicts 40,000 Shadow damage to all players within the Quarantine Zone.
- Residual Corruption - When an Unleashed Manifestation of Corruption dies it leaves behind a small amount of corruption that will periodically inflict 72,000 Shadow damage to all players in the Quarantine Zone until it is picked up. Players are unable to pick up the Residual Corruption unless they have removed sufficient corruption of their own first. In LFR, Flexible, and Normal difficulties, Residual Corruption gives the player 25 Corruption. In Heroic difficulties, Residual Corruption gives the player 30 Corruption.
- Unleashed Essence of Corruption
- Expel Corruption - A ball of corrupted energy travels outward from the caster, inflicting 80,000 Shadow damage to the first enemy in its path. Every Expelled Corruption that reaches the Amalgam of Corruption will increase the damage the Amalgam inflicts by 8% for 15 sec. In Heroic difficulties, Expelled Corruption gives the victim 0 corruption.
Patch 5.4 - Iron Juggernaut Preview
Iron Juggernaut is the sixth encounter in the Siege of Orgrimmar raid and takes place right outside the gates of Orgrimmar.
Name Points Category
Fire in the Hole! Stomp on 6 superheated Crawler Mines and then defeat the Iron Juggernaut in Siege of Orgrimmar on Flexible, Normal, or Heroic difficulty. Pandaria Raid
Heroic: Iron Juggernaut Defeat the Iron Juggernaut in Siege of Orgrimmar on Heroic difficulty. Pandaria Raid
Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
- Pressing the Attack: Assault Mode - The Iron Juggernaut is freely mobile while in Assault mode.
- Borer Drill - The Iron Juggernaut bores its drill arm into the ground, causing the earth to crack and shatter. This effect ripples out into many directions, inflicting 60,000 Physical damage to those caught within its effect.
- Laser Burn - The Iron Juggernaut's tail cannon now focuses briefly on random players. Inflicts 137,500 Fire damage to random players, and sears their flesh for an additional 75,000 Fire damage every 2 seconds.
- Mortar Cannon - The Iron Juggernaut's top cannon launches shrapnel and explosives at a random player, inflicting 200,000 Fire damage to enemies within 8 yards of the blast.
- Crawler Mines - The Iron Juggernaut releases several Crawler Mines that scurry in the direction of random players, burying themselves partially into the ground. Once they burrow, they begin a detonation sequence. At the end of the sequence, they will detonate for 240,000 Physical damage to all players. A particularly brave player may stomp a burrowed Mine into the ground, stifling the explosion but causing a localized detonation at their feet. This explosion inflicts 1,000,000 Physical damage and knocks the player high into the air.
- Ricochet - The Iron Juggernaut launches the sawblade from its arm, causing 0 Physical damage to players that come into contact with the blade as it whirls and ricochets from player to player.
- Flame Vents - The Iron Juggernaut emits flame from its frontal vents, inflicting 240,000 Fire damage in a frontal cone. This effect applies Ignite Armor, which increases damage taken by Fire effects by 10% sears the target's flesh for for 30,000 damage every 1 second. This effect stacks.
- Breaking the Defense: Siege Mode - The Iron Juggernaut plants itself in its current position, boring deep into the ground. It will no longer focus on a single target. During Siege mode, the Iron Juggernaut releases crawler mines at an increased rate.
- Seismic Activity - The Iron Juggernaut's drills deep into the earth, causing a violent earthquake. This earthquake inflicts 32,000 Nature damage every 1 second to all players. The seismic activity causes intermittent Shock Pulses.
- Shock Pulse - Shock Pulse causes a wave of force that knocks players back significantly.
- Demolisher Cannons - The shoulder-mounted turrets of the Iron Juggernaut fire high into the sky over random players, inflicting 120,000 Fire damage to players within 6 yards of each blast.
- Cutter Laser - The Iron Juggernaut's tail cannon now traces the ground as it chases each target. The laser inflicts 140,000 Fire damage every 1 sec to players with which it comes into contact.
- Explosive Tar - The Iron Juggernaut spews tar in all directions. Standing in tar deals 16,000 Nature damage every 1 second and reduces movement speed by 30%. If a tar puddle comes into contact with the flames of the cutter laser, the puddle will explode, inflicting 160,000 Fire damage to all players.
- Mortar Barrage - The Iron Juggernaut's top cannon rapidly fires numerous Mortar Blasts towards one of the Iron Juggernaut's sides, dealing 280,000 Fire damage to players within 15 yards of each blast.
Patch 5.3 Hotfixes - July 23
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
TCG Art Update
Blizzard has updated the Trading Card Game art gallery to feature ten new pieces.