Quit nerfing unholy!

It is starting to get ridiculous, first Necrotic Strike nerf and now Unholy might from 15% to 10%??? Really?

First of all, all of you anti-DKs can piss off because frankly the reason unholy is so strong, is because 90% is so bad.
    Against a "good" mmr team, Unholy DK gets completely shut down from kiting and enemy peels.

The way Necrotic strike works for UnHoly is already broken (Frost by default receives death runes in place of blood runes= 2 free inital NS)
    For unholy, you MUST have blood tap. I am 65 res, 65 power with pve str trink and pvp power trink in full tyrannical. When I have ALL procs and CDs lined up, my scourge strike crits for maybe 40k, necrotic strike hits for barely 30k. Our counter to the extremely low damage is the healing absorb affect. Which is now also getting nerfed. But hey, we buffed scourge strike damage by 22% right?! WRONG, that is NOT a fix, and now with 5% strength loss, that 22% NS nerf is going to put us in the ground. Frost is NOT viable at all at 2k+ mmr 3's

yet, affliction lock puts our more pressure and single target burst with more control than an UnHoly... but they are getting +10% DoT damage (good one)

Mages no nerf in sight... Really?! I mean its totally fair to see a mage with no CD burst 250k in 2 seconds at any given time on top of their CC
    Resto Shaman= will never die from an unholy dk, it already takes the planets to align to kill a good resto shaman who seemingly never goes OOM
    Druid- wild mushroom bloom... Yeah that healing really needed to be doubled. Why not give holy palies kill jaedens cunning?
    Priest- lol once they start going mastery, we will never be able to pop their PW:S unless we go full burst, then might take them to 90% before bubble goes back up
    Warlocks- can NOT counter dark regen anymore. That with ward + dark bargain or soul-link... I don't even need to explain how stupid it will be for a DK to kill a lock.

I see it as this. I can kill a dps 1v1 by accurately timing the class I am facing and his CDs, predicting his abilities and using my own to counter his reactions. That's what any good pvp player will say they do. But now the ONLY reason we can kill anything is Necrotic strike, it's not scourge strike, or festering strike, or even our ghoul. And now our strength is reduced by 5% and NS reduced by 25% festering reduced by 12.5%... but hey our scourge strike does 22%+... So does that mean we go Mastery > crit/haste? It has to be!

When we go mastery we lose rp regen, most of us already play in blood pres, so if we go blood pres now we will have SHIT for RP regen to update ourselves as mastery priority to acent our only ability now of scourge strike since everything else is taken away. With strength nerf as well, mastery is the only option for unholy.

If you are going to nerf us into the ground and keep mages and all the other stupid burst classes at 2.4k+ viable why not change the way we are being fucked so that skill will actually make a difference, rather than this class is NO longer viable anymore.

Suggestion: Frost will not be anything in 5.3 except maybe in 2s and RBgs still. Unholy will be the go-to spec still in 3's and 5's (the only arenas that matter) and will be mastery priority given the insane nerfs we are getting hit with.

Also, sudden doom no longer procs while in blood presence. That is also stupid! Here's why, like other good Unholy DKs we have some of our abilites macrod with Blood tap. Spam DC gain Blood tap stacks, dump with NS for kills and pressure, or switch to blood pres (with stance glyph) and spam death strike, with blood tap macro. This is our survival, yeah death pact and IBF, etc.. Push DK to IBF and death pact, following pact kill the DKs ghoul. If he rezs again focus ghoul and now hes stupid and can be ignored (gg) So not only is blood presence Sudden doom a optional form of "fair" survival, it's also our only real way to not get globaled.

The fix!!! In blood presence, death strike has 50% chance to increase runic regen by 50% for 5 seconds. Unholy only.
    Unholy DKs can be countered by good teams like it's no bodies business, and anyone who says unholy DK is roll face is a dipshit. Any roll face DK will NOT ever see passed 1700 3's.

And we should start monitoring 2k+ rated matches before assuming we have "the best options for nerfs" instead of watching the weekly random arenas just capping conq points and QQing about how they get rolled for being failures.

Unholy DK is the WORST for any ranged counter (Rsham, Afflock, Spriest example) Shaman will never die, + demonic gateway + and the fact shadow can void shift as shadow into dispersion, kite demonic gateway..yeah it's stupid.. So when a GOOD DK encounters a GOOD healer, the healer will know to just stand in place and free cast with an occasional interrupt. This is just fucking stupid.

No wonder why World of Warcraft is now 8.3M subscribers, all the changes to appease the lower end of the community is bullshit. BALANCE THE FUCKING GAME and stop making so many drastic changes just to revert back in a modified version down the road. This shit is getting old.

Bitch sesh, over. Done QQing

Did you really come into a wow forum and tell us that Unholy DK's are no longer viable? oh god here we go.

Unholy was over buffed, you weren't bitching then right? Now that they are being brought back in line, you want god mode back. These nerfs aren't totally crazy or over the top. Just enough to reign them back just a little bit. And the bit of changing the sudden doom proc was much needed, should not be able to get the best of both worlds (great DPS and Defensive abilities). Should not be able to sit in blood presence and pew pew like the rest.

If DK's are having fun, that usually means everyone else is not. (As evident by your mage rant, probably a mage that spiraled you into this fit of rage)

I am surprised tho that you managed to bring the bitch session about how bad unholy is all the way home to:
    No wonder why World of Warcraft is now 8.3M subscribers
    (even tho they have nothing to do with each other). the game cannot succeed by catering to the elitistjerks at the top of PvP and PvE, they would have a even smaller player base, and you thought 8.3 mil is bad......
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

Last season it was warriors and hunters in EVERY game I played.
    This season I never see any warriors and just a few hunters.
    However this season is full of primarily shadow priests followed by DKs.

If the population is evenly distributed for example 10% of the players plays each class, I dont know what to conclude.
    Do underpowered classes just stop pvp but there is enough numbers of overpowered who start over?
    Or does EVERYONE reroll every season?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreeshak View Post
    Last season it was warriors and hunters in EVERY game I played.
    This season I never see any warriors and just a few hunters.
    However this season is full of primarily shadow priests followed by DKs.

If the population is evenly distributed for example 10% of the players plays each class, I dont know what to conclude.
    Do underpowered classes just stop pvp but there is enough numbers of overpowered who start over?
    Or does EVERYONE reroll every season?
    Pretty sure the ''serious'' PvPers have a few alts they can dance between depending on the tides.

Quote Originally Posted by prestilence View Post
    yet, affliction lock puts our more pressure and single target burst with more control than an UnHoly... but they are getting +10% DoT damage (good one)
    Should've stoped reading right at this point, but i didn't...

OT: This changes won't make or break us (well dunnno about aoe grip for RBGs since i don't play them anyway), tbh if what i feel like 5.3 will be more favorable from arena POV becouse we'll get more chances to actually stack necrotics instead of being stomped rignt into the ground by hunt/rog/heal (worst offender combo for me), or being denied from sure kill by void shift into dispersion.

they keep changing the numbers on the ptr, nothing is set in stone.

most of what you said is completely biased towards dk's and is in no way a way to ''BALANCE THE FUCKING GAME'' DK's are in a pretty good spot, most classes are. you should have tried a paladin back when you had to recast your seal all the time, that was true misery.

and basically you just wrote a whole wall of text for no reasons as they might just revert the nerf or buff elsewhere before it hit lives. I'd suggest you to stop reading news or at least ptr news and your life will be much much much more fun and happy

10+ Year Old Account
    Locking this... There's no point for discussion here, it's nothing more than a rant filled with bullshit ( Yeah, I just have to say it.)
    Unholy is currently OP, stuff is supposed to change and if you were at least a bit into PvP you'd have known that there were going to be changes to being able to sit in blood presence all game long.