What range class should i play

Ok ive been playing a dk since they came out and got kind of bored been a tank and a melee dps. And i want to try a ranged class but i dont know what to play. I have a 90 druid 85 mage priest and warlock. But im tempted to level a hunter. What is good fun to play. Im not after the flavour of the month class since i dont raid of pvp i just muck around on the game. So i would like to hear peoples thoughts on what is the most enjoyable class to play
    "Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable."
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."

General George S Patton

10+ Year Old Account
    Play the class you like most.
    Don't play class that is the best atm because that isn't how you should play a game.

I'm not going to buy a game just to think what class is the strongest.

Play for fun =)

Try them all out, and then see which sticked in your head for longest =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Deleted
    Warlock, if you want to be able to solo old content. Or Hunter if you want to survive incoming deaths with Feign Death and Camouflage.

Deleted
    Elemental shamans are great! I've got mine at 90 and it is indeed fun

15+ Year Old Account
    'enjoyment' is purely subjective, some people like playing specs/classes I dislike, while other might dislike classes/specs that I enjoy playing.

If you've been playing since at least WotLK you should know what the classes are about and have a rough idea which ones you like the look/idea of.

While no RPer by any means I really get into the theme of characters, do you prefer to throw lightning around, big balls of fire, cold blasts of ice or shadowy doom?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Play the class you like most.
    This is always the right answer. Other than that the choice is entirely subjective and we can't really make it for you. Closing for that reason.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."