Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooshelle View Post
    C'mon you guys aren't really buying this story are you....
    We are not allowed to say the T-word, not that OP is one.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    I can say titties just fine, thanks.... oh THAT T-word.

Yeah that's a big no-no on these forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post

its a ridiculous rule really. i questioned the story, already said i don't think its true, but ill go with it for now. no reply from OP yet though
    dragonmaw - EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Either this is a *****, or you are a world class moron. I'm not sure which. Either way, get help. You either need it for being so attention desperate as to make this thread or for being as stupid as your post describes.

EDIT: Since when are we not allowed to say the T-word (bleeped it for the sake of not being banned but may get slapped anyway)?
    Last edited by DEATHETERNAL; 2013-05-09 at 01:02 AM.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

10+ Year Old Account
    an interesting thing from post history, one of the previous threads is the OP trying to sell their PC because they need $1000 fast. lines up.
    dragonmaw - EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Stay away from the crazy boyfriend. AWAY I TELL YOU!!!

And what word we can't use? O_o
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Hasn't responded to any advice its a post and run.

Meet someone and just over a month already bailing him out of jail, stay with him he sounds like a winner.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Deleted
    Rape.
    No Means no, Regardless of gender.

Go to the police, NOW. before it escalates into (god forbid)
    a Rape / Attempted murder / Murder Situation.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is either all or lie or a government conspiracy to get us to accept transgender as a race among man. Your boyfriend appears to be a drunk and a meth head that should've stayed in jail, you should have done this instead of bailing him out so he can rape and beat you. Get on the phone and call the police, the number is 911, or go out a buy bike or scooter and pedal your way to the nearest police station(unless you don't have those either). I'm not sure how government regulation and a police state handles transgenders, but as long as you look like a woman, you should be fine to go into the station and tell them what happened to you.

Get off the game forums and step out into the real world, wake up, go and press charges and get his meth head ass thrown in prison so he can be raped by other crack dealers and meth heads.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooshelle View Post
    C'mon you guys aren't really buying this story are you....

Pretty much this, there have been stories like this on these forums alot of times, and every time i read them i cringe and think does anyone actually buy this shit...
    Endure. In enduring, grow strong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Jones View Post
    This is either all or lie or a government conspiracy to get us to accept transgender as a race among man. Your boyfriend appears to be a drunk and a meth head that should've stayed in jail, you should have done this instead of bailing him out so he can rape and beat you. Get on the phone and call the police, the number is 911, or go out a buy bike or scooter and pedal your way to the nearest police station(unless you don't have those either). I'm not sure how government regulation and a police state handles transgenders, but as long as you look like a woman, you should be fine to go into the station and tell them what happened to you.

Get off the game forums and step out into the real world, wake up, go and press charges and get his meth head ass thrown in prison so he can be raped by other crack dealers and meth heads.
    You made an account just to do this?
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I... what. So many questions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by starkey View Post
    Hasn't responded to any advice its a post and run.

Meet someone and just over a month already bailing him out of jail, stay with him he sounds like a winner.
    This lady has started several threads, asking for advice, and responding to advice. Considering the quick responses saying to immediately go to the police, maybe that is what she did.

Some of you people read posts on here and then assume the worst about the person posting it, I mean... What. The. Fuck. I really hope you don't have anyone in your family whose only source for real advice is the Internet, but if it is, I hope the advice they get isn't from people like yourself. Please, for fuck's sake, have a heart sometimes.

You must be really stupid to sell your personal belongings to bail somebody you barely know out of jail.

Deleted
    Uh.. I'm kinda thinking this is copy pasta. The way its written and that theres no spaces between stuff.

Just. Call the cops. Also what?

"I met someone and got to know him over a month and during that time I ended up having to get him out of jail. Well I didn't have to but I sold my motorcycle to pay his 1000 dollar bail."

"I met someone and got to know him over a month" over month? Like what? 2 days? 2 weeks? week? You must be joking? No one says "over month" unless its under 2 months.. No one says this if they have known for year.
    "sold my motorcycle to pay his 1000 dollar bail."
    ???
    Also isnt 1k bail huge?
    Last edited by mmocd6ad878d9b; 2013-05-09 at 03:10 AM.

Yeah, this doesn't pass the smell test.

Stopped reading at rape, go to the police, we can't help you

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceleaf View Post
    Uh.. I'm kinda thinking this is copy pasta. The way its written and that theres no spaces between stuff.

Just. Call the cops. Also what?

"I met someone and got to know him over a month and during that time I ended up having to get him out of jail. Well I didn't have to but I sold my motorcycle to pay his 1000 dollar bail."

"I met someone and got to know him over a month" over month? Like what? 2 days? 2 weeks? week? You must be joking? No one says "over month" unless its under 2 months.. No one says this if they have known for year.
    "sold my motorcycle to pay his 1000 dollar bail."
    ???
    Also isnt 1k bail huge?
    I hate to pick at it, but what you bolded as confusing makes perfect sense to me. I read it as 'over the course of a 30 day period of time, I got to know him.' Or, 'I met 'Tom' on January 3rd. By February 3rd, I felt we knew each other.'
    Reading is fundamental?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mykro9 View Post
    This lady has started several threads, asking for advice, and responding to advice. Considering the quick responses saying to immediately go to the police, maybe that is what she did.

Some of you people read posts on here and then assume the worst about the person posting it, I mean... What. The. Fuck. I really hope you don't have anyone in your family whose only source for real advice is the Internet, but if it is, I hope the advice they get isn't from people like yourself. Please, for fuck's sake, have a heart sometimes.
    I just drank a litre of drain cleaner but before i ring emergency services, do you think this blue stain on my t-shirt will wash out, before it goes too far.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

You sold your motorcycle to bail out a convict that was in jail for a minor offense? And you didn't call the police when he hit you, or when HE RAPED YOU? Let's not also forget the fact that he's an alcoholic on top of all of this.

Quit wasting your time on a loser.
    Last edited by muto; 2013-05-09 at 04:12 AM.