US 2/13 H Disc Priest looking for solid 10 man guild

About my character:
    Character name: Fivemillion
    Class: Priest
    Spec: Mainspec disc/ off holy (Can play solid shadow, poorly itemized gear for it now)
    Gear: 524 Ilvl (heroic weapon off Ji'kun) No tier set at all as of yet. Have metagem but no helm it can be socketed into
    Current Realm: US Black Dragonflight

About me:
    I'm currently the acting GM and Raid Leader of a guild called The Clinton Experience on the Black Dragonflight server. We're a 2/13 heroic guild made up of some friends that started raiding together during Firelands. I didn't start out as the GM, but have been acting GM for about a year and half now. As of late a lot of the players who made up the core of the guild have had to leave due to personal reasons (Jobs, School, Having kids, ect.) and as a result we've been running into a lot of attendance issues, and the raiding experience there just isn't what it used to be. Part of that falls on me as the GM, but honestly I've grown tied of the leadership position and the responsibilities of being the GM have just been too much to justify the fun I've been having raiding with the guild. I think I'll have much more fun with the game if I can focus on the raiding and encounters themselves rather than the hustle and bustle of trying to keep an active and motivated roster.

My time zone is EST, and I'm available any time after 7:30 EST Sunday - Thursday

What I need out a guild:
    An established and progression minded roster. I want to get back into seriously raiding and having fun with it, not trying to deal with huge roster issues every other day.
    A Horde guild. Not looking to faction change at this time.
    A position for a dedicated healer. Would not like to off dps/heal if I don't have to.
    A fun atmosphere, that can also be serious when it's time for progression.

What a guild can expect out of me:
    A healer who knows the fights front to back, I always try to stay up to date on boss tactics at least 3 bosses ahead of what the current progression focus boss is. More during normal modes since they tend to get banged out much quicker.
    A very communicative healer. I call out all my major cooldowns as I use them 100% of the time (PW:B, SS, Pain Sup, Mana Hymn)
    Someone willing and able to take added responsibility in fights when appropriate.
    A player who is always up to date on what is ideal for his spec and class on any fight, and keeps up with PTR patch information to stay informed for what future changes might come.

If you've read through this information, have a spot for a dedicated healer in your 10 man raid, and think I'd make a good addition to your guild and your raid team, please post a response in this thread with your contact information.

I can be reached in this thread, or through my battletag which is Fivepercent#1797

Thanks for your time if you read all of this

<The Church>is an Alliance 25 man heroic progression guild. We raid 3 nights per week. We are on Darkspear, one of the most highly alliance populated pvp servers. We are currently 1/13 of Heroic Throne of Thunder. Our members strive to be not just great players, but great people too. We are friendly, mature, laid back, and work together to get the job done. Our #1 focus is killing bosses, but we offer a great community outside of raiding as well. You can apply to www.churchguild.org or contact me via my battle tag Elpay#1485 if you have any questions. We are always recruiting exceptional players!

RAID SCHEDULE
    Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:00-11:30 PM Mountain Standard Time

CURRENT OPENINGS
    Mistweaver Monks
    Holy Paladins
    Hunters (As we have 0)
    And exceptional melee dps and ranged dps.

Check our website for the most updated information.

EXPECTATIONS
    Church members must exhibit a thorough understanding of their class and how to use it to the benefit of their groups. We like people who can work well with others in stressful situations, who can analyze challenges and offer solutions while accepting the ideas of others, and above all, we look for members who have that rare, but treasured combination of fun-loving maturity.

HISTORY
    We've cleared all content that's been released since the open of BC and have a few accomplishments under our belt:

Server first Eredar Twins (pre-3.0)
    Server first Algalon 25 man (The Celestial Defender)
    Server first Yogg 0 25 man (Death's Demise)
    Tribute to Insanity 25
    Only guild on Darkspear with Dedicated Insanity
    Server first Heroic Gara'jal the Spiritbinder
    Server first Heroic Spirit Kings 25 man
    Server first Heroic Will of the Emperor 25 man (Delver of the Vaults)

What makes <The Church> stand out from other guilds?
    The most common things look for in a guild they want to call home is current openings, current progression, and raid times. In addition to our 3-night 25 man niche, here are some of the reasons why <The Church> should be a place you can call home.

ACCURATE SCHEDULE - Our raids end on time. We make the commitment to start and end the raids on time because we know you want to get as much content complete as possible without interfering with sleep schedules or other commitments you have outside of the game.

STELLAR PLAYERS - All of our players come prepared to raid. We do not bring players who need to be carried. There is no drama pushing people away. Everyone takes the extra time to research all encounters and class mechanics to excel.

NO RECRUITING FOR BENCH - Our players come to raid and that is exactly what they do. We value every member of our team. Sometimes other guilds recruit an openings and only allow new recruits access to one or two fights. Our goal is to have recruits engage all content as often as possible.

FUN GUILD - We find the balance between staying focused in raids and having a light hearted fun time. We all want to enjoy the game, make good progression, and make new friends. We are a mature, we are pleasant to be around, and there is always a character or two online to make you smile.

You can read more about us and apply online at www.churchguild.org .* For more information, you can talk to Discoelpay in-game, send a PM to Discoelpay on our forums, or add Discoelpay's battle tag Elpay#1485. Please note, some kind of combat log such as WWS/WMO/WOL will greatly improve your chances of being accepted. First impressions are key.

P.S: Contrary to our name, we are not a religious guild in any way.

<Opponent> is currently looking for a skilled disc priest to add to our roster. We're a 10 man progression guild located on Stormrage with our current progression at 4/13 heroic. Our goal is to progress through the content at a respectable rate, and we're looking for players with the same goals. I feel like you could be a great addition to our core raid and would like to speak with you. You can head to our website http://www.opponent-guild.com and fill out an app, or add me to real id at Prowl#1190. You can also contact our raid lead Qlawk at pigbenus#1769. We look forward to hearing from you!

Raid times
    T, W, Th, Su, M 7:30pm-11:30pm EST, Monday is optional

Progression
    4/13 Heroic tot
    15/16 Heroic msv/hof/toes
    8/8 Heroic ds
    7/7 Heroic fl
    13/13 Heroic bd/bot/tfw

Recruitment Needs (as of 05/02/2013)
    2rDPS: Hunter, Spriest, Warlock, Mage
    1mDPS: DK, Warrior
    1Healer: Pally w/ DPS o/s, or Monk w/ DPS o/s

As always, please feel free to apply if you feel you could offer improvement to our current raiding roster. Exceptional applicants of any class and spec are always welcome. We currently have 14 raid teams within the guild that are all also open to recruitment.

About Us
    <Opponent> has been established on the Stormrage server for 2 years. We also have an alt guild as well as a horde side guild on Stormrage, Opponent2 and Horde Side of Opponent on horde side. We are currently running 14 raid teams and have different levels of progression and recruitment needs. We're a group of like-minded individuals who thoroughly enjoy all aspects of the game. One of our goals was to create a raid environment with people who shared the same goals, those who would log on more than just raid time, and most of all to create a solid core community.

Expectations from Applicants
    Our raid team is a progression team, first and foremost. You are expected to be knowledgeable of your class, have high attendance (90-100%), have great situational awareness, and of course show up to raids prepared. We are a competitive group of people, and the same is expected of our applicants. Always be looking to improve, to be the best at your role. Players are expected to use the best professions [gathering professions are for alts], select the best race, and overall min/max their character. We offer a fun but serious raiding environment, striving for the highest progression possible.

Loot Policy
    We use a EPGP loot system mixed with Loot Council. We do this to make sure loot goes out to the right people, and of course to spread it out and make sure everyone is getting the upgrades they need. Gear is only a tool to be used in order to progress.

RealID
    Prowleress: Prowl#1190
    Qlawk: pigbenus#1769

Website
    To get more info or apply, go to http://www.opponent-guild.com

Hi –

You are exactly what we're looking for and we are very interested. We are Epitome on US Shandris. We’re a 10m group and raid three nights (Tues, Wed, Sun) 9-12 EST.

You can visit our site at www[dot]epitomeshandris[dot]com. You can apply on the forum and/or you can reach me in game on Gumbeaux, Mizab or Spam. My battletag is pappa#1646.

Look forward to hearing from you.

gc

Hey Fivepercent,

You look like an excellent match for our group. Our priest just got an unexpected promotion which prevents him from raiding, so we've got an immediate opening for a dedicated disc in our otherwise quite successful progression-oriented group (currently 9/13H). Furthermore, your raid times and days are a perfect match for our schedule. The only criteria we do not meet is that we're an Alliance guild... but I think we're worth faction changing for :P.

I'm interested in talking further about your potential future with <Royal Militia>, I've added your battletag as well. Let me know if this interests you.

-Mini
    (Mini#1532)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the most pertinent info about our guild:

<Royal Militia> - Bleeding Hollow (US)
    Faction: Alliance
    Raid Size: 10 man

Current Progression: 9/13H, US 27th 10 man
    Tier 14 Progression: 16/16H (Cutting Edge: Sha of Fear)

-Raid Times: 3 of Tues/Thurs/Sun/Mon, 8pm-12am EST (we pick which days work best for the group on a weekly basis).

-Loot System: Free Rolls

-Guild History: RM has been progression raiding since Molten Core. Many of the same players are still raiding today. We've cleared every instance when it was current, usually at or near the server first. We're a stable, mature guild with a focus on maximizing PvE progression in limited time without drama.

-Website (apply in the forums): royalmilitia.taggedup.com

-Who to Contact:
    ---Mini#1532 or Minimerlinx on Bleeding Hollow (US)
    ---Jellogtwo on Bleeding Hollow (US)
    ---Çhubathingy on Bleeding Hollow (US)

We're looking for a strong Disc/Holy Priest for our 10 man progression core.

<Subtle Insanity> US-Stormreaver Horde
    Progression: 7/13HM Throne of Thunder
    Raid Times: Tues, Weds, Thurs & Sun 8:30-11:30pm CST
    Full Thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...6451019?page=3

You can contact me via Battle Tag: Ziemia#1835
    Hope to hear from you!