Poll: Which one do you not care about?

What big feature in wow could you live without?

We all know mop brought us a million new things to do.. But sometimes I can't help but feel that they could've improved what they had instead of adding new features.

Feel free to share which feature you would like to see removed/you don't care about.

Do you feel like you need to do something different with your character every day? Or do you like focusing on getting better and sometimes do some other things to have fun?
    Last edited by Rorschachs; 2013-05-09 at 06:34 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Out of all of those, mainly Arena and Rated Battlegrounds just because I am not a serious PvPer.
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

all pvp related ones

I only log in to make consumables and raid so....

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much every single one besides Normal and Hard Mode raiding. I guess by association dungeons as well.

I voted for N/H raiding, War Games (100% useless), arenas and challenge mode dungeons. I'm done with N/H raiding, it takes too much time and dedication to the game and the more I play WoW, the less I want to make it a second job. Never liked arenas, battlegrounds are infinitely more fun. However if I had 2 really close irl like-minded friends to go 3v3, it could be fun, just not my case.