Deleted

Question regarding secrets of the empire

As I understand it the secrets are on a shared lock out but I don't actually fully understand how it works. Does it work like all other boss loot i.e once a boss is dead you don't get another chance for a secret from that boss. For example say I kill durumu in LFR and no secret drops will I still have a chance at a secret from durumu normal?

Or is it that receiving a secret from a boss THEN locks the other difficulties of said boss for that week?

You have one chance per boss for a secret, that means if u kill durumu on LFR then your chance at a secret on him is exhausted and u won't have a chance for one on him in Normal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by russelmiller View Post
    You have one chance per boss for a secret, that means if u kill durumu on LFR then your chance at a secret on him is exhausted and u won't have a chance for one on him in Normal.
    Okay thankyou

This seems a little silly to me. In my mind the people putting in time to do LFR and normal modes should be able to get these items faster. But ah well guess I'm waiting until next week for my gem.