Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Undead.
    But if you're main goal is slight difference in numbers pick troll.

Deleted
    the dance emo is reason enough not to be an undead, seriously i hate it, looks like a freaking psychodelic guy on acid going "the colors dude, look at the colors!" looks awful.

on a serious note, in ToT troll will pull ahead, and depending on spec, beserking will help out loads, just imagine putting 100% crit+120% haste dots up on a target as afflic or demo, the burst dps will be insane, orc wont come near to that but the legendary meta and crit trinket goes a long way to cement troll's spot as best race in ToT.

Troll is currently ahead (even without considering Beast Slaying) for Destro and Affliction. Orc and Troll are pretty much even for Demonology, but Beast Slaying puts Troll way ahead. Undead and Goblin shouldn't even be in the conversation.

I didn't even know there were races other than Troll...this game is neat!
    Hi Sephurik

Deleted
    In TOT:

Troll > Orc >>>> Goblin > Undead

On non-beast bosses:

Orc > Troll >>>> Goblin > Undead

this thread is missing a lot numbers

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    this thread is missing a lot numbers

Is that enough?

Deleted
    troll is awesome as demo

Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post

Is that enough?
    undead > goblin >>>> troll >>> orc
    gnome >>>> human > worgen

seems legit

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    undead > goblin >>>> troll >>> orc
    gnome >>>> human > worgen

seems legit
    Is it bad that I haven't laughed so hard today as I did reading this?

Quote Originally Posted by Filth the Warlock View Post
    Orc > Troll >>>> Goblin > Undead
    This might be true for Supremacy Destro, but for Aff and Demo the extra DoT ticks from Berserking pushes Troll way ahead of Orc, or nearly even in the case of Demonology.

The differences between races are too small to be regarded as decisive.
    I suggest choosing the race that you find most interesting in all directions.
    In my opinion:
    Troll = big (very big) ugly (very ugly) blue feet... and blue does not go with warlock
    Orc = giant shoulder pads that give a strange appearance to a caster. Female orc looks like a male human (ugly)
    Blood Elf = effeminate warlock, but the clothes wear well.
    Goblin = green version of gnome warlock, with big head, long arms and great discounts on the prices paid.
    Undead = real warlock iif we analyze the visual with best casting animations in the game. Best horde race to pvp (in my opinion)
    Ghostcrawler is gone, time to celebrate!

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd roll Troll, because I love trolls and their racials are pretty badass! =D

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    This might be true for Supremacy Destro, but for Aff and Demo the extra DoT ticks from Berserking pushes Troll way ahead of Orc, or nearly even in the case of Demonology.
    The 1 min longer cooldown pushes Troll behind orc. Lining up with every Dark Soul is superior to having the haste for every 3rd. Even for sacrificed affliction Orc comes out ahead.
    Last edited by mmoce7431826d4; 2013-05-13 at 07:13 PM.

Deleted
    To become the best warlock you must be undead, be called something dark, like Darksoulz, or something emo like, being emo irl is also a plus.

The 1 min longer cooldown pushes Troll behind orc. Lining up with every Dark Soul is superior to having the haste for every 3rd. Even for sacrificed affliction Orc comes out ahead.
    I thought the same and that's why I'm currently an Orc. That being said, the troll buff is bigger (not taking the CD into consideration) so lining it up with the initial super guaranteed double Doom, or lately, the super buffed affliction dots that you soul swap maintain for the entire fight, that troll bonus is exaggerated. I am assuming they hotfix the soul swap issue otherwise I'd race change.

I don't play Aff, but I'm 90% sure this isn't right. I'd love to hear from Evralia on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    I don't play Aff, but I'm 90% sure this isn't right. I'd love to hear from Evralia on it.
    Haste every 3rd is > 3k SP every 2 mins to line up with DS - guarantee it.

Blood Fury is not a very good CD, honestly. You go orc for the pet damage, not Blood Fury.

Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    Haste every 3rd is > 3k SP every 2 mins to line up with DS - guarantee it.

Blood Fury is not a very good CD, honestly. You go orc for the pet damage, not Blood Fury.

Thanks, I wanted another knowledgeable Warlock to poke in about this. Now I'm just curious about Supremacy Destro.