Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ...
    Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    I remind you that we were talking about people whose ideal difficulty is above LFR and below current normal.e.
    Ideal for their play style - a play style that can be changed if they so want it to
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    And how is it obvious thats not her best?

There is ZERO ZERO difference from me to her. I do not have some magical gene inside my DNA that makes me a better raider than her. Anyone can reach and level of skill if they strived to be so.
    People have different reactions times, different speed at which they get what is happening in front of them, different decision making speed, etc. So now, what you just said is false and is the reason why you cant understand the simple concept of people not being able to reach the level of skill of the top people.

---------- Post added 2013-05-11 at 01:57 AM ----------

There is a difference between a "normal" player and a "normal" raider
    Yes, and i am talking about normal raiders.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    You don't know that.
    Yes I do know that.Because I have experienced the difficulty myself.Knowing the difficulty of normal raiding and the difficulty of leveling your character to max level I can conclude anyone who's capable of doing the latter can easily learn the basics of raiding.
    (troll protection:I'm not claiming they share the same difficulty)
    And as an extra I also got the chance to meet a wide array of people while raiding,and they were average people.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Majority of guilds in TBC did T4 Kara while peak guilds cleared T6.5 sunwell. Guess what? T14 is nerfed and it is waiting for you. T15 too hard. Whelp guess T14 is the place for you. Or you know the other place where the LARGEST portion of the playerbase considers actual raiding for themselves. Yes the largest portion considers LFR for them to be raiding. What you say doesn't matter because to them you are also a minority. Hell the three/four of you have zero voice when you say for them and their content path isn't viable.
    How can I clear a nerfed T14, when 8 of the 9 people I raided with quit between January and March due to the sheer retardedness of MoP's state of raiding and grinding. Funny story though, while all my raiding friends quit, none of my "baddie" friends (who don't raid, couldn't raid, and couldn't care less that they don't raid) quit. They continue to be content doing all the piddly stuff everyone keeps suggesting that the lower 97% do.

Quote Originally Posted by isadorr View Post
    You are basically saying that if you can log into the game you should be able to down normal modes. No entitlement there, you must really miss Wrath.
    No i am not saying that. I am saying that if you try enough, you shouldbe able to do it. That is not happening right now. There are plenty of guilds trying really hard that couldnt. This happened in T14, where empress guild kills climbed from 13k to 20k in less than 1 month after the 10% nerf and with a couple of 522 gear, along with the item upgrade they had.

The same is happening to ToT.

People are trying, really hard, but the Normal raids are tuned too high for normal raiders.

and the tier isnt even half way over, not to mention the upcoming item lvl upgrades
    You can put a fork in this tier.

The 300,000 less raiders in this tier that were raiding last tier were all part of the 1.3 millions subs that were lost. We'll be lucky to see 1/12 Normal get to 30k guilds. I'm guessing it doesn't hit 25k. 2/12 won't hit 20k
    Last edited by Ragedaug; 2013-05-11 at 05:05 AM.

Isn't that what pre-level cap is?

Quote Originally Posted by ZRebellion View Post
    If a guilds starts slowly with one boss,learning the encounter wipe through wipe what's to stop someone with an average intelligence to learn the mechanics of the encounter?
    Not to mention you have a whole guild to help and answer your questions?
    A single encounter requires what..reading up on a few mechanics,in the extreme case if you actually spend an entire day just watching youtube vids and reading about the spells you'll get the encounter under control.And that's only a day of work.Reminds me of that Glorious comparing normal raiding to becoming a doctor....just stating how ridiculous that was again.

Even after reading, trying, and with help from within the guild and from the outside, many people couldnt finish HoF in T14, and are unable to progress in T15.

This are FACT.

The problem is that you and other people here are using their imagination where everyone can do anything they want and the blame people of not trying.

Data shows that they try and fail.

I wish people in your side of the discussion starts providing SOME facts, data or something to back up what you are saying.

Closing this here. While there has been some actual discussion here and there, the majority of this thread consists of the same people arguing the same points in circles. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but when you're not capable of arguing points without insulting each other, then we have problems. Please remember to play nice, guys.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions