Page 28 of 71 FirstFirst ...
18
26
27
28
29
30
38
... LastLast
  1. #541
    You have pre-ordered with us and will thus receive your download links and activation key by email from 03/09/2013 12:00 AM British Time.


    This was the mail when I purchased the game..

  2. #542
    I am Murloc! SirRobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Counciltucky
    Posts
    5,633
    Quote Originally Posted by fakaroonie View Post
    You have pre-ordered with us and will thus receive your download links and activation key by email from 03/09/2013 12:00 AM British Time.

    This was the mail when I purchased the game..
    So you prepurchased it through GreenManGaming? If so then check your inbox for a key to enter at Steam.

  3. #543
    Loaded and ready to go. So close
    My System
    Ivy Bridge 3570k OC 4.0
    ASRock Z77 Extreme4
    Saphire 290
    Mushkin Enhanced Blackline Frostbyte DDR3 1600 8GB

  4. #544
    God dammit, I've been hyped waiting for this for over a year now since that first live action trailer and I can't get it for a few weeks until my uni loan. Same with GTA as well. Hopefully it can run well on my PC, always loved playing Rome.

  5. #545
    Still waiting for my code, why, why, why?! I need it, and I need it nooow...
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

  6. #546
    The Lightbringer Vellerix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cheshire, England
    Posts
    3,108
    Only just noticed in the Teutenburg forrest video that when he went into unit cam mode while the romans were advancing in testudo, the arrows were actually bouncing from their shields, struck me as a really nice detail that added that much more realism to the situation, love the attention to detail they're putting into this, everything from stuff like that to the voice acting going into the game, even while in battle.
    Last edited by Vellerix; 2013-08-29 at 01:48 AM.

  7. #547
    Herald of the Titans serenka's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Berkshire - South England
    Posts
    2,851
    Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    Only just noticed in the Teutenburg forrest video that when he went into unit cam mode while the romans were advancing in testudo, the arrows were actually bouncing from their shields, struck me as a really nice detail that added that much more realism to the situation, love the attention to detail they're putting into this, everything from stuff like that to the voice acting going into the game, even while in battle.
    on the HoC video theres a bit where a soldier has a spear stuck in his bottom, the guy tries like 3 times to stand up, pretty funny, i admired the detail.
    i do love the unit cam though, i know im going to lose a few battles because of that

    i already do it in rome1/medieval, zoom in to watch the action, don't notice by achers have just been destroyed by cavalry
    dragonmaw - EU

  8. #548
    The Lightbringer Vellerix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cheshire, England
    Posts
    3,108
    Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    on the HoC video theres a bit where a soldier has a spear stuck in his bottom, the guy tries like 3 times to stand up, pretty funny, i admired the detail.
    i do love the unit cam though, i know im going to lose a few battles because of that

    i already do it in rome1/medieval, zoom in to watch the action, don't notice by achers have just been destroyed by cavalry
    Haha, I definitely did the same on shogun 2, the incredibly detailed fights the samurai have with each other almost demand to be watched, sucks when you just finish watching 2 guys in an epic battle only to realise half of your line is wavering and routing.
    Last edited by Vellerix; 2013-08-29 at 01:48 AM.

  9. #549
    Herald of the Titans serenka's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Berkshire - South England
    Posts
    2,851
    Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    Haha, I definately did the same on shogun 2, the incredibly detailed fights the samurai have with eachother almost demand to be watched, sucks when you just finish watching 2 guys in an epic battle only to realise half of your line is wavering and routing.
    its why this game needs dual screen support, main battle on one screen, the overhead on the second! so even if i am zoomed in i can see whats happening!
    dragonmaw - EU

  10. #550
    Herald of the Titans Yakobro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,620
    Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    its why this game needs dual screen support, main battle on one screen, the overhead on the second! so even if i am zoomed in i can see whats happening!
    And crush your GPU

  11. #551
    Herald of the Titans serenka's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Berkshire - South England
    Posts
    2,851
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobro View Post
    And crush your GPU

    That's fine, my gpu can be replaced, my archers cannot!
    dragonmaw - EU

  12. #552
    Old God Nerraw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    10,451
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobro View Post
    And crush your GPU
    I had to put in my 4-year old one since my newest has fan problems. It's going to be an absolute massacre.

  13. #553
    Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post
    So you prepurchased it through GreenManGaming? If so then check your inbox for a key to enter at Steam.
    Nope, I purchased the game directly through their website, sega.gamesplanet :/

  14. #554
    Bloodsail Admiral Well's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,188
    I don't know... the whole "HI!1!!1!1!!!1 GET OUR FREE DLC TO ACTUALLY PLAY WHAT WAS IN ROME 1" is just so bad of a policy. Having played Total Realism, I highly doubt that I will enjoy Rome 2 with its few and scarce cities and un-realistic units.

    Meh. While I want to get it, something holds me back.

  15. #555
    Old God Nerraw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    10,451
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    I don't know... the whole "HI!1!!1!1!!!1 GET OUR FREE DLC TO ACTUALLY PLAY WHAT WAS IN ROME 1" is just so bad of a policy. Having played Total Realism, I highly doubt that I will enjoy Rome 2 with its few and scarce cities and un-realistic units.

    Meh. While I want to get it, something holds me back.
    Well, I managed to get it cheap on GMG back in May when one of the vouchers worked for it. Getting "free" stuff while saving money is a favourite of mine.

  16. #556
    The Lightbringer Istaril's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Scotland. Freedom and So on.
    Posts
    3,227
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    I don't know... the whole "HI!1!!1!1!!!1 GET OUR FREE DLC TO ACTUALLY PLAY WHAT WAS IN ROME 1" is just so bad of a policy. Having played Total Realism, I highly doubt that I will enjoy Rome 2 with its few and scarce cities and un-realistic units.

    Meh. While I want to get it, something holds me back.
    Really?

    You think they just copied assets over from Rome I and slapped a price tag on them?

    Don't be fucking absurd. Have you even been paying the slightest bit of attention to what they're doing with all the factions in Rome II?

    There are no more cut / paste unit lists, the factions work differently and their units are different, distinctly, from one another. I'm not going to waste time repeating myself in regards to the DLC, because I gave a pretty detailed answer further back in the thread, but to claim that they're just making people pay "For what was in Rome I" is incredibly ignorant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    Guns don't kill people deranged dogs and cooking ovens kill people.
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    We went to Iraq in search of WMD's but found none. I guess they dont have pressure cookers over there : (

  17. #557
    I am Murloc! SirRobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Counciltucky
    Posts
    5,633
    Quote Originally Posted by fakaroonie View Post
    Nope, I purchased the game directly through their website, sega.gamesplanet :/
    Well if you prepurchased then you might want to send an email asking where your key is. Since Steam is allowing preloads and other vendors like GMG are send keys out now.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Its up!

    http://forums.totalwar.com/showthrea...l=1#post624394

    And CA has some video rules.

    http://forums.totalwar.com/showthrea...meplay-Footage

    - - - Updated - - -

    Huge pic of the tech tree. Keep scrolling to the right. There's more over there.

    http://wiki.totalwar.com/w/Tech_Tree_Panoramic

  18. #558
    Hello,

    we can confirm that you will receive your key within the next couple of hours, due to a technical fail your key failed to be dispatched.

    We apologise for the inconvenience which we may have caused.



    Best Regards,
    Luke

    Yea I sent the mail this morning as soon as I saw you guys all recieved it, they're fast.

    @ the tech tree, seems kinda dull to be honest, but maybe it's not the final format.

  19. #559
    Herald of the Titans serenka's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Berkshire - South England
    Posts
    2,851
    i heard we can rename armies is that correct?

    can you rename generals too in the campaign? that would be cool.
    dragonmaw - EU

  20. #560
    I am Murloc! SirRobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Counciltucky
    Posts
    5,633
    Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    i heard we can rename armies is that correct?

    can you rename generals too in the campaign? that would be cool.
    Yep, and fleets too.

    My armies shall be called the Naughteus Maxipadi and my fleets shall terrorize the seven seas as the Rearus Piraticus!

    Not sure on the generals. If we can there will be a proud line of Biggus Dickus throwing their wenemies to the fhoor!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •