Poll: Are you a casual player?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Pretty casual, yes. My work keeps unusual and constantly shifting hours, so I grab what playtime I can. Also, I play other games I consider fun at the same time. The only thing I'm really dedicated to in the game are my raid nights, 3 hours 2 nights a week.
    Once you go troll, you never reroll. -heard on cynicalbrit.com. Epic.

Moderate. I read up on strategies/boss abilities for 10 minutes before tackling a new boss and pick out which ones I need to deal with. I might watch a youtube video if a something doesn't makes sense. Each patch I would go to the class forums for 5 minutes to make sure there I'm playing my class somewhat properly. I show up about 15-30 minutes before pulltime and ready to go.

However, I don't expect the boss will go down on the first try but I would like to see him die in an appropriate timeframe. I don't care if I'm top dps although seeing my name at the top gives that warm fuzzy feeling. I give it my all each attempt and have no problem admitting I screwed up.

Used to be moderate but now I'm casual. Don't have the time to waste on overtuned content for hours.

I think I'm moderate? I play every day at least a couple hours. Raid 2-3 nights/week & make sure to get VP-capped.
    Definitely not hardcore though, my guild is still running NM ToT :P

10+ Year Old Account
    So basically, this is simply showing we all have different definitions of casual, moderate, and hardcore.

I'm Casual, BGs, Rbgs, run around Shrine.. That's all I do.
    My name is what makes me so manly.

Deleted
    Very casual at this point. When I started working night-shifts (I've since stopped), I considered raid finder to be one of the best things to happen to WoW game play-wise in a long time.