Would you brave an LFR set to normal mode?

So would you be willing to join the queue of a raid filled with unknown people at a degree of difficulty normal or even heroic?

I think i would if the requirements made it harder for 'stand in the fire' people to join it. for instance, you must have defeated this bosses on Normal mode to be able to join the queue for that section of the instace, a higher ilvl requirement, etc.

I have had some pretty good LFR runs, and while i dont pretend for a moment that it is rare to get a great group of people, Do you think they could make it work?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope. Even with an averaging 515 Ilvl of every pug, i wouldn't do it. People would take it as free epics, and play like shit. While some of those fights (exept Jin'rokh) still requires half a brain.

No, combining the fairly noxious atmosphere of LFR with higher chance to fail is just asking for trouble... >_<

I would, I don't think the mechanics are as different as people make them out to be. And if we still get the determination buff from wipes I see no reason why not. It would definitely take much more of a time commitment as people adjust.

Quote Originally Posted by jimlow View Post
    I would, I don't think the mechanics are as different as people make them out to be. And if we still get the determination buff from wipes I see no reason why not. It would definitely take much more of a time commitment as people adjust.
    Sure why not, if there was LFR - easy and LFR normal why not? Hell lets put LFR heroic on there too!

You can then get the groups to use voice chat (type in raid chat get people on and boom you got a raid)