Bow hunting Help!

Hi before i start i am age 26 and looking to get into bow hunting for the up coming season and in need of help / research please.

New to bow hunting and was wondering for some advice from the community if i may.

I need a link or advice to a training bow if anyone knows of a website to purchase one for an adult to use of course to learn before getting the for sure thing?

A course i can already find i got a family member with a big yard i can setup a target thanks in advance

Well, First I would probably get a hunting license or gun depending if where you are so you can carry a side arm in the off chance the game attacks you due to a bad shot.

But the easiest way is go to a shop and they will have the info to help you.

well of course i ain't gonna hunt much that would otherwise kill me if im not good enough for it yet i havent shot a bow and arrow since i was about 15 lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Well firstly what country do you live in. When asking a question on an international forum it kind of helps to give a rundown of some information about yourself.
    well i was hoping people would know of a bow for beginners i also live in Michigan