1. #1
    Grunt Amphetamìne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Adrano, Catania, Italy
    Posts
    12

    Destruction with Haste=Mastery or Crit?

    Hello to all. I would like to apologize in advance for my poor english.

    Here is my question:
    I have a Destruction Warlock, 521ilv. Reforged and gemmed full crit rating.
    I simulated my DPS with Simulation Craft, without buff, and my dps don't go over 113k.
    I noticed that most of the players (especially the more equipped and players who have ranked on WorldOfLogs), are gemmed / reforged full Mastery or full Haste. So i decided to try my DPS on Simulation Craft gemmed / reforged full Haste or full Mastery, but my DPS was under 113k.

    Can you tell me why? I can't understand if the BIS items are better haste / mastery / hit or crit (because on the various sites where recommended BIS items are very confused).

    I hope to be understood, thanks in advance to all.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Amphetamìne View Post
    Hello to all. I would like to apologize in advance for my poor english.

    Here is my question:
    I have a Destruction Warlock, 521ilv. Reforged and gemmed full crit rating.
    I simulated my DPS with Simulation Craft, without buff, and my dps don't go over 113k.
    I noticed that most of the players (especially the more equipped and players who have ranked on WorldOfLogs), are gemmed / reforged full Mastery or full Haste. So i decided to try my DPS on Simulation Craft gemmed / reforged full Haste or full Mastery, but my DPS was under 113k.

    Can you tell me why? I can't understand if the BIS items are better haste / mastery / hit or crit (because on the various sites where recommended BIS items are very confused).

    I hope to be understood, thanks in advance to all.
    An armory link would be good. And simcraft is bad because it doesn't take into account thing like Havoc+Shadowburn and the other ways that will make you do silly amounts of damage.
    I like to go full mastery especially since I'm playing without a pet and most ToT fight have adds/multiple targets.
    Also, READ THE STICKY GUIDE: Click me!

  3. #3
    Suggestion look at the sticky

  4. #4
    Grunt Amphetamìne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Adrano, Catania, Italy
    Posts
    12
    I've read the guide and i don't know why, but i loss my dps with Mastery/Haste :/

    I can't link my armory address :| please search on WoW EU: Amphetamìne

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Amphetamìne View Post
    I've read the guide and i don't know why, but i loss my dps with Mastery/Haste :/

    I can't link my armory address :| please search on WoW EU: Amphetamìne
    This is your problem

    So i decided to try my DPS on Simulation Craft

    I simulated my DPS with Simulation Craft

    Sim looks at single target dps which crit is slightly better for but Mastery builds on the other hand work better in situations where you can generate more embers then normal.

    So since their are allot of fights in ToT with multi like targets (think 9 out of 12 or so) you will find allot of people recommending going mastery since ember generating isn't a huge issue. .

  6. #6
    Grunt Amphetamìne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Adrano, Catania, Italy
    Posts
    12
    So sac is better than sup/observer?
    Another question:
    On red gems, is better int gems or int/mastery gems?
    Last edited by Amphetamìne; 2013-05-10 at 09:54 PM.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Amphetamìne View Post
    So sac is better than sup/observer?
    Another question:
    On red gems, is better int gems or int/mastery gems?
    Please read the sticky. I worked really hard on it to answer these sorts of questions.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •