What's a good PvP active community/server?

My last thread was locked with a misunderstanding that I was going to roll to another server. Just to make it clear I'm resubbing to WoW and looking for insight, experience and advice from others regarding what is a good PvP server for others who wish to primarily partake in PvP oriented events such as Arena, RBGs, BGs and even World PvP.

My Rogue is Ally on Mug'thol and when I quit (which was in early September) it was practically dead and a ghost town. Looking at realmpop now it is saying there are less than 10k people on the Ally side while 61k on Horde so it looks like not much has changed. Once of the reasons I quit was because at the time I couldn't afford a monthly payment on top of an expansion and character transfer for my best interest in terms of making the most out of my time and gameplay experience in game. I'm looking to server transfer my Rogue to a more active server more so a PvP oriented server. I've heard a lot of good things from Tich and is pretty much the place to be for PvP, but then there are people also saying Bleeding Hollow is famous for its world PvP. Both servers are pretty well balanced regarding the population distributed among each faction. Servers like Darkspear and KT are too one sided and I'm not so sure I would enjoy it regardless of being on the dominant side.

One of the biggest things I missed in WoW was being part of a big community. When I watch Swifty's video and see the massive amounts of people as well as other videos on world bosses and the PvP battle that ensues fighting over it I get really excited but my faction on my current server is quite diluted and favors the horde 6:1. I played games that mostly revolved around big combat evens which including a lot of people and there are very few games out today that offer that same experience, let alone an enjoyable and well put together game. I'm merely looking for guidance and advice towards which server should I transfer my character on in optimizing the best PvP experience, Arena, BG, or World PvP.

Disclaimer to Mods: I'm sorry if you deem this as pointless what server should I roll to etc but I can assure you that is not my intention. This is the only active WoW community I know and I do not know where else I can turn to for good advice as some that have brought and shared with me from the short time I have been here.
    Last edited by Icecreamcake; 2013-05-09 at 05:55 PM.

IMO I am on Illidan Horde side, not sure about the ratio of horde/alliance but it seems pretty straight forward. Whenever you're questing n pandaria there's always world pvp going on. As far as I have seen. I love it there. And, there's always trade chat going on LF arenas and rbg's. Might check it out, I switch here from KT and love it here for a pvp server. My main is WRA but for my newly lvling pvp fun i love Illidan

15+ Year Old Account
    Whenever I see these threads, I assume they are American because they don't feel the need to state what region they are (since the others don't exist, right?).

Once in a blue moon I am disappointed when they go "oh, no i am european".

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSGT View Post
    IMO I am on Illidan Horde side, not sure about the ratio of horde/alliance but it seems pretty straight forward. Whenever you're questing n pandaria there's always world pvp going on. As far as I have seen. I love it there. And, there's always trade chat going on LF arenas and rbg's. Might check it out, I switch here from KT and love it here for a pvp server. My main is WRA but for my newly lvling pvp fun i love Illidan
    Illidan is too one sided, especially for Allies lol. I have noticed that there are a lot more Horde densed servers though. Illidan sure is a much different server compared to KT lol, seems like populations are flipped. I'm glad you're enjoying KT though, one of the things I'm afraid of is that if I transfer and don't like it then my wallet is a little smaller

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima View Post
    Whenever I see these threads, I assume they are American because they don't feel the need to state what region they are (since the others don't exist, right?).

Once in a blue moon I am disappointed when they go "oh, no i am european".
    Yes sorry US . I'm still fairly new here and I keep forgetting there is a good population of EU players here. Well anyway, hello from North America friends!

yeah I agree Illidan is a little one sided lol just the opposite of KT. But, I haven't seen too many 50/50 GOOD pvp servers. Most of them are heavy to one side or the other...So to be honest just pick one horde or alliance that you like best lol...I haven't looked at server pop% in a few months, maybe something has changed

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm levelling a new toon on EU-Lightnings Blade - I've never seen a server so dead, just checked out the realm pops, looking at levle 90 players, there are only 201 alliance level 90s - compared to 2.5k horde 90s... last night i wanted some cloth off the AH, there wasn't any...

Would be nice to have some servers with both EU and US players so the best from both communities can meet
    On PTR there's Russians, Koreans, Americans and Europeans... Those who don't speak some English can fudge off though.
    It works on PTR why wouldn't it work on live :/
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

10+ Year Old Account
    Tichondrius has the best horde:alliance ratio at 1:1, no other server has that ratio. PvP is heavy in this server and you won't regret going to either alliance or horde on this server.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    fyi illidan is about 99% horde.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tichondrius, Illidan are your best options.