Frost DK / Resto shaman 2v2?

Hello, i'm a frost dk doing some 2v2 with a resto shaman

currently we are just trying to get 1550 rating, witch seems hard for us since we constantly peak at 1540+, but always looses when we need 1 win to hit the 1550 mark, ending up at 1500 again, going back and forth.

this is my character: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Marudan/simple
    (before you say anything: yes, i know i should use Blood Tap, but still looking for an addon that can tell me how manny procs i got, because i often forgets to use them in the heat of battle)

and my friends: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Endriae/simple

our problems when loosing seems to be either them switching from me to the druid and killing him in 1 cc combo, my friend running oom while the enemy healer is still at 50%+ or simply then bursting me while keeping him cc'ed forever.

i don't know what we are doing wrong, because i often end up with 20% or more damage done than the enemy dps, but my friend drops down much easyer than theirs do, even if i'm fighting an other resto shaman.

double dps teams seems to be a problem aswell when they focus him, because he often dies in the opener. i try too keep them away from him with stuns, deathgrips, roots, but we just goes down too fast, claiming there is nothing he can do about it. but when playing 3v3, where we have a hunter with us, we often find it hard to burst down a resto shaman since he is often immune to most of our cc.

so am i the problem, is my friend just not using his abillitys correct, or is it a matter of co-ordination that hold us back?

use vivid gems in blue spots and mystic gem in belt xtra gem
    you should use the 45% to reset a rune as frost
    if they switch for your healer you have to peel them off like run max range and 2x grip then root them with chain of ice/stun
    agaist healer/dps you should go for theyr healer you dont have too much cc to go for the dps just presure constantly and well play good ¨
    but the easyiest thing would be to go unholy sit in blood presence and sit on theyr healer all day untill he flops UHdk/Rshaman is like the most OP comp in 2s