1x DVI-I, 1x DVI-D, 1x HDMI, 1x DP
    1TB 64MB SATA3 + 128GB SSD
    DVD+/ -RW Dual Layer
    int. 7.1
    100/ 1000 Intel int.
    Corsair HX650
    Cooler Master 690 II Advanced nVidia Edition
    frontpanel: 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, HDaudio, HDD dock
    backpanel: 4x USB 3.0, 4x USB 2.0, 2x eSATA 6Gb/s, 6x Audio, 1x Optiline Audio

EDIT:/

Watercooler: Corsair H100i
    Last edited by mmoc743b654a14; 2013-05-09 at 07:04 PM.

Change for what purpose? If it was me I would change case and get more storage and bigger SSD.
    Intel i5-3570K @ 4.7GHz | MSI Z77 Mpower | Noctua NH-D14 | Corsair Vengeance LP White 1.35V 8GB 1600MHz
    Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce 3X @ 1372/7604MHz | Corsair Force GT 120GB | Silverstone Fortress FT02 | Corsair VX450

Deleted
    the motherboard. (sabertooth is overpriced to look pretty but offers no extra's for the price)
    watercooler? (what model?)
    it looks like a pre-build hardware list?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shroudster View Post
    the motherboard. (sabertooth is overpriced to look pretty but offers no extra's for the price)
    watercooler? (what model?)
    it looks like a pre-build hardware list?
    So in other words it pretty much sucks?

ok i added the cooler name.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonael View Post
    It doesn't suck, it looks pre-built. Depending on what you'd use it for I'd go for an I5 instead, and get a better graphics card for the saved money.

Deleted
    more that you lack some details in the list.
    while it is good hardware there are equal/better options for the less/same price. (talking about the sabertooth here)
    not saying it sucks but can't add the missing pieces to a puzzle if there are more pieces missing
    are you self building or getting it build? (if getting build got a site we could use to see the details/options perhaps?)

Quote Originally Posted by shroudster View Post
    are you self building or getting it build? (if getting build got a site we could use to see the details/options perhaps?)
    This. It seems like you're being intentionally vague, OP. Are you wanting to build a PC? Are you wanting to buy a PC? Are you wanting to upgrade an existing PC? This is why the Build Help sticky exists.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by noteworthynerd View Post
    This. It seems like you're being intentionally vague, OP. Are you wanting to build a PC? Are you wanting to buy a PC? Are you wanting to upgrade an existing PC? This is why the Build Help sticky exists.
    I'm a rebel you know.

This is pretty much my current one 80'C at full stress. [& that's only when i have one game running].

the current GPU is like 5 gens old.[which means , that i have to build it ]
    That's why i asked if those parts are ok for games.[ like BF3 Ultra settings]
    i5>i7 for gaming if i'm right. [ because the games only run on i5 max ]
    Last edited by mmoc743b654a14; 2013-05-09 at 07:55 PM.

It's not exactly that i5>i7 for gaming...it's just that most games don't utilize the hyperthreading in the i7, which doesn't justify the cost. If you're making simply a gaming rig, the i5 is more than enough

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erous View Post
    It's not exactly that i5>i7 for gaming...it's just that most games don't utilize the hyperthreading in the i7, which doesn't justify the cost. If you're making simply a gaming rig, the i5 is more than enough
    Exactly [ pardon my poor english]

Deleted
    Yeah, you';re probably paying at least $2k for that, which is a huge waste right now. Wait until Haswell releases and self build (or pay someone to build it for you).

15+ Year Old Account
    CPU
    i7-3770k -> i5-3570k because most games see absolutely no benefit from the i7. Or you can wait for Haswell which is coming out soon™.

Motherboard
    If you absolutely want an Asus MB, get the P8Z77-V which for your purposes has the same functionality as the Sabertooth. You could also get the P8Z77-V LK, which would be a lot cheaper, but is not as good for higher overclocking (higher overclocking for the i5-3570k would be 4.5GHz and more). If you are not fixed on Asus, then by all means, get the Asrock Z77 Extreme4 (i would dare to say, that it offers the same things as the Asus P8Z77-V, both feature wise and overclocking capability).

CPU Cooler
    While the H100i is a very good cooler, i don't like it that much for two reasons: First, it is expensive ($100-110), and second, it is never totally silent (the pump noise is always noticeable in a very quiet pc). If you compare it to a high end Air cooler (like the Noctua NH-D14) you pay about $25 more for a difference of 2-3°C, and at the cost of potentially higher noise. Also the stock fans on the H100i are powerful but noisy, so to make this one silent you would need to get different fans for another $30.
    Another problem with the H100i is the size. Even if the case is advertised as 240mm radiator compatible, you might run into problems with the clearance at the top (where the H100 would most likely be installed).

Case
    The CM 690 is a good case. The looks are a personal opition, but all in all it's a decent case. It should be compatible with the H100i, but it might still get tight in there.
    If you want a case that is a bit less cheasy looking, i would suggest the Fractal Arc Mid R2. It's a bit bigger on the inside and should be a lot easier to work with.
    Why do something simple, when there is a complicated way?
    Ryzen 7 2700X | BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 | 16GB DDR4-3200 | MSI X470 Gaming Pro | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G | 500GB / 750GB Crucial SSD
    Fractal Define C | LG 32UK550 | Das Model S Professional Silent | CM Storm Xornet

Deleted
    Cooler Master 690 II Advanced nVidia Edition
    Such a waste of money imo, unless you really care about how your pc looks (and mostly will stand out with this case). Instead, as has been suggested by other contributers to the thread, I'd go with a less flashy case and buy a bigger SSD (and better perhaps, you didn't specify the brand etc.) and a better videocard.