Lost planet 2 = Heroic Raids/Heroic "Hard" Dungeons in WoW

Has anyone tried this game at its hardest...

Its freakin bonkers...

Try soloing it at that. I'm sure some people have, but at its complete core...not many have. I'd take a wild guess among all systems about 200 people out of probably 50k have soloed the hardest mode all the way through. Its difficult...

Any comments on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Angarin View Post
    Has anyone tried this game at its hardest...

Its freakin bonkers...

Try soloing it at that. I'm sure some people have, but at its complete core...not many have. I'd take a wild guess among all systems about 200 people out of probably 50k have soloed the hardest mode all the way through. Its difficult...

Any comments on this?
    If I wanted solo play I would play a console.

Its on 360/ps3/pc...

I dont see your point

From watching videos of the game, it does not look that well designed as a solo experience. Honestly hard is one thing, but if the fights are not well designed then they are a waste of time imo. Thats why people loved wow's raid content, sure the bosses were hard but not many games had fights designed as well as firefighters, LK hc or Kil'jaeden

Off topic: I think kil'jaeden was poorly designed if you ask me compared to LK or firefighter.

On topic: Its not meant to be a solo game because for example the first boss itself is by near impossible because your the only target and generally the only way to get a good shot at his weak points is on his side. Not impossible, but by near. The game's campaign was designed around Coop hence why AI bots are in there, but hard mode will rip them apart. So when I go to hard mode every now & then I leave them out.