Thread: I Told You So!

Exclamation I Told You So!

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...getting-boring Wow is getting boring. The game suffers from a bigger problem. The underlining mechanics of the game have gotten boring. Wow needs changes in game philosophy and direction. Blizzard needs to shake up the core of wow.

One of the reasons why I think core mechanics have gotten so boring is because we have had the same designers for like 6 years straight. You need new blood and new leadership thrown in from time to time to shake things up and keep them from being stale.

Eventually having the same designers for so long gets to the point were no truly new ideas get introduced. Instead it is just rehashed stuff we have already did a million times over.

This echoes a lot like my signature below which was originally created by none other than albert einstein.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...sion-of-change Nothing is really changing in Mists. Blizzard is simply putting a new coat of paint on and hoping you don't realize it. Rotations for all classes are almost exactly the same, almost all abilities are exactly the same, and raiding is the exact same idea with new npc's.

You expect us to play the nearly the same classes we have been playing for 7 plus years and not be bored? Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results in the definition of insanity. No wonder why people are leaving your game in droves because you refuse to change blizzard. You would rather lay in the pool of stagnation and watch your game slowly die instead of boldly taking risks and changing things. Jesus would a few radical ideas really hurt that much?

You are not even the same company you were before blizzard. You accumulated so much by having the heart and guts to take risks. It is as if you have been blinded by fame and fortune and have forgotten where you came from. Another problem is you refuse to higher anyone with new ideas. You say it may corrupt your talent pool, but is this really true or just another cover up because you are afraid of change?
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...munity-so-much Many of the problems we have now were caused by the community wanting something without looking at the harm it could cause to the game. Maybe the community isn't as smart as it thinks it is. Maybe blizzard should just step back and realize, the community is too full of contradictions in explaining what it wants to be taken seriously. Maybe blizzard should design the game more according to their own opinion of how a mmo should be and just tune the community out a bit.
    Last edited by sandmoth12; 2012-08-13 at 02:30 pm.
    I told you so!

All threads I have made throughout the years. I have been saying these things for awhile, and no one listened.
    Last edited by sandmoth12; 2013-05-09 at 09:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sandmoth12 View Post
    I told you so!

All threads I have made throughout the years. I have been saying these things for years, and no one listened.

8.3 million subs is still higher than any other mmo /endthread

So you were a whiny baby before anyone else and now you're declaring yourself King Hipster of being a whiny baby
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Quote Originally Posted by Ticj View Post
    8.3 million subs is still higher than any other mmo /endthread
    I still told you so.

---------- Post added 2013-05-09 at 02:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by jsz View Post
    So you were a whiny baby before anyone else and now you're declaring yourself King Hipster of being a whiny baby
    Yup, a whiny King Hipster that was correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Feel free to gloat about your clairvoyance in one of the other threads; there are quite a few of them.