519 hunter looking for new raiding guild.

Dying server is dying (and/or dead).

And while I'd rather not leave, if I want to raid much more than 1 night a week (and dare I say progress), I am gonna have to.

519ish Human Hunter. I prefer BM but play all 3 specs really well.
    Here's my wow-heroes page ok.. apparenlty I can't link. Just search us/Korialstrasz/doofenshmirt/ on wow-heroes... or anywhere else I guess .
    I rank on WoL fairly often. Nothing spectacular but from looking the at the logs, the only real difference is gear.
    I'm (apparently) freakishly good at using Cookies... seriously ... check the logs.
    Well spec'd computer / fast internet / mic / vent / mumble / w/e.

• - I'm looking for a semi serious progression guild. Seriously casual and other similar cliches.
    • - I'm East Coast US (est). But very flexible in terms of times available.
    • - I'll considerer any US server... but very much prefer it to be a well populated one.
    • - PVE or PVP is fine (play on PVE right now). RP is not my kinda thing.
    • - 25 man group. Not set in stone (I prefer 10 man) but the Thunderforged drop rate is so much better in 25.
    • - I play Alliance and would rather not faction change. Possible though I suppose.
    • - I'm very sociable. While focused and capable, I'm here to have fun and don't pretend WoW is my second job. I raid with a sense of humour. I do best in groups with a similar attitude.
    • - 2s, 3s, RBG etc are fun. My gear is pretty decent, but I don't take it seriously.
    • - My hunter is very much my main but I do have several alts in case of emergencies (?). Holy Pally, Resto Druid, Shammy, Warlock and a DK tank all level capped and with iLvls from 480 to 500 or so.
    • - I do not do well with ragers and epeeners. I'll put up with it for a while... but the feeling typically ends up being mutual.
    • - I play a lot.
    • - Committed / reliable. Consistent performance. Assuming it's a good fit, I'll be around for a long time.
    • - Reasonably well-adjusted and mostly likable.
    • - My transmog is pretty fricken cool.
    • - Fabulous secret powers were revealed to me the day I held aloft my magic sword.

My Battletag is doof#1575. Otherwise message me on here or post in the thread or something.
    Last edited by doofenshmirt; 2013-05-09 at 12:11 PM.

Hmm... I wonder if correcting a typo is a good enough reason to bump a thread?

<The Church>is an Alliance 25 man heroic progression guild. We raid 3 nights per week. We are on Darkspear, one of the most highly alliance populated pvp servers. We are currently 3/13 of Heroic Throne of Thunder. Our members strive to be not just great players, but great people too. We are friendly, mature, laid back, and work together to get the job done. Our #1 focus is killing bosses, but we offer a great community outside of raiding as well. You can apply to www.churchguild.org or contact me via my battle tag Elpay#1485 if you have any questions. We are always recruiting exceptional players!

RAID SCHEDULE
    Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:00-11:30 PM Mountain Standard Time

CURRENT OPENINGS
    DPS Warriors (As we soon will have none)
    Hunters (As we have none)
    Enhancement Shaman (As we have none)
    Feral Druid (As we have none)
    And exceptional players. Feel free to apply even if a class opening isn't posted if you feel you are an exceptional player!

Check our website for the most updated information.

EXPECTATIONS
    Church members must exhibit a thorough understanding of their class and how to use it to the benefit of their groups. We like people who can work well with others in stressful situations, who can analyze challenges and offer solutions while accepting the ideas of others, and above all, we look for members who have that rare, but treasured combination of fun-loving maturity.

HISTORY
    We've cleared all content that's been released since the open of BC and have a few accomplishments under our belt:

Server first Eredar Twins (pre-3.0)
    Server first Algalon 25 man (The Celestial Defender)
    Server first Yogg 0 25 man (Death's Demise)
    Tribute to Insanity 25
    Only guild on Darkspear with Dedicated Insanity
    Server first Heroic Gara'jal the Spiritbinder
    Server first Heroic Spirit Kings 25 man
    Server first Heroic Will of the Emperor 25 man (Delver of the Vaults)

What makes <The Church> stand out from other guilds?
    The most common things look for in a guild they want to call home is current openings, current progression, and raid times. In addition to our 3-night 25 man niche, here are some of the reasons why <The Church> should be a place you can call home.

ACCURATE SCHEDULE - Our raids end on time. We make the commitment to start and end the raids on time because we know you want to get as much content complete as possible without interfering with sleep schedules or other commitments you have outside of the game.

STELLAR PLAYERS - All of our players come prepared to raid. We do not bring players who need to be carried. There is no drama pushing people away. Everyone takes the extra time to research all encounters and class mechanics to excel.

NO RECRUITING FOR BENCH - Our players come to raid and that is exactly what they do. We value every member of our team. Sometimes other guilds recruit an openings and only allow new recruits access to one or two fights. Our goal is to have recruits engage all content as often as possible.

FUN GUILD - We find the balance between staying focused in raids and having a light hearted fun time. We all want to enjoy the game, make good progression, and make new friends. We are a mature, we are pleasant to be around, and there is always a character or two online to make you smile.

You can read more about us and apply online at www.churchguild.org .* For more information, you can talk to Discoelpay in-game, send a PM to Discoelpay on our forums, or add Discoelpay's battle tag Elpay#1485. Please note, some kind of combat log such as WWS/WMO/WOL will greatly improve your chances of being accepted. First impressions are key.

P.S: Contrary to our name, we are not a religious guild in any way.

Hello! I feel a lot of what you are looking for in a guild fits us well! Please check us out!

Denial is in the process of changing raid formats from 2 10 man teams to a single 25 man. To fill the last few spots we are in need of ranged dps. We would prefer the following:
    Balance druid
    Elemental shaman
    Hunter
    Any other ranged dps welcome to apply.

We raid 2 nights a week 3 hours a night. Raid nights are Tues/Thurs 8-11pm EST.

Currently we are 3/12N ToT (10 man).
    In the past we have been able to clear full normal modes before the next tier and even the occasional heroic. Some highlights include:

*T14 normal clear pre 5.2
    *Dragonslayers pre 5.0
    *6/8n Dragon Soul pre-nerf, up to 6/8 heroic pre 5.0
    *6/7n Firelands pre-nerf, 2/7 heroic pre 4.3; Dragonwrath Completed in Jan, 2012
    *T11 normal clear pre-nerf
    *11/12 Heroic ICC pre 4.0

We are hoping to find players who know their class well as our goal is to down bosses at a steady rate and clear normal modes each tier. Please have an ilvl of 480+ and be able to listen and learn during raid.

We ask that you be respectful of others and bring a mature attitude to both the raid, guild, as well as outside of guild events.

If you are interested please apply at denial.guildlaunch.com or contact Lorol, Kauket, or Scredge in game.

Good luck!

4/13 H t 15
    12/16 H t14

** Recruitment video!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE9egkNkBPI
    ** Featured on WoW Insider!: http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/08/08/ne...he-guild-realm

What we need from you:
    - Be motivated to be the best. If you aren't, and do not care that much, you aren't going to do that well.
    - Have 100% dedication to playing your character and class
    - Be RELIABLE, we need you to attend almost every raid. In the events that you can't attend we need to know in advance.
    - Have a microphone and not be afraid to use it. We do not type to communicate as it wastes time

You will receive criticism when you make mistakes, sometimes it will be harsh, but you must be able to take this and improve. If you are going to go and cry to your husband/wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/mom when someone tells you that you did something wrong, we are not the place for you.

What you can expect from us:
    - A disciplined and hardcore raid environment, as a guild our focus will be on being #1 and anything else is falling short.
    - A social environment, for most of our members that is one of the biggest draws of this game. So you will find people on at all times, many of us play different games as well. Our guild may be predicated around raiding but we want a family type atmosphere (although that of a dysfunctional one) and do want interaction and interests to go beyond raiding.

Bless the Martyr in the News
    http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/06/30/wo...kwing-descent/
    http://officerchat.org/2011/09/30/in...rtyr/#more-725

Standard raid schedule:
    Sunday-Wednesday
    8:30-11:30 EST

High Need
    Holy Paladin
    Resto Shaman
    Disc Priest
    Warlock
    Balance Druid
    Ele Shaman
    High Parsing Rogue and/or DPS Warrior

RealID
    GM & RL: Donthealme#1551

or email blessthemartyrguild@gmail.com

If you prefer to speak with someone on the server, pst any officer in game:
    Solstìce, Plexity, Gesen or DHM/Worldboss
    Apply at
    http://www.blessthemartyrguild.com/f...wforum.php?f=3

Hey Doofen,

I won't overload your thread with spam, but check out our post: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/..._-needs-HUNTER

5/13H (close to 7), #1 on server, 3 day raiding (so you can tell we're skilled players), players who have been playing since vanilla, great group dynamic, raid days are weekend days.

Feel free to watch some of our vids, as vent is enabled and you can hear our style.

Thanks,
    Dave
    Marshmallows - 10/13H - Recruiting hunter/warlock
    Latest kill vid: Heroic Primordius (10) (from Natoro)

Hey there, Reckless is looking for exceptional DPS and an exceptional healer to finish our roster.

25 man progression:
    5/13H ToT
    15/16H T14

Our Schedule
    Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday nights
    8:00 PM - 12AM EST
    We will raid until 1AM some nights during progression.

All other info on our guild can be found below.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8769578015#1
    Battle tag: Narthul#1101

Apply at www.recklessonline.com

I know what you're thinking, but Tempest Keep was merely a set back.

And thanks for the replies so far. Checking everyone out.

Oh, look. It's Friday night.

Whisperwind Eleven is a lvl 25 Horde guild on the Whisperwind server focused on progressing through content based on raids that go from 9pm to midnight PST.
    Founded in February of 2006, WW11 is a progression raiding guild that values a culture of mature, respectful and fun gameplay over server firsts.

What we've done: Key accomplishments
    (achievements cleared while content was current unless noted)

* Cleared Sunwell Plateau after the 3.0 nerfs.
    * Glory of the Raider
    * 10 and 25: Glory of the Ulduar Raider, Algalon
    * 25-man Tribute to Insanity
    * Heroic Halion - 25
    * 11/12 Hard Modes in ICC-25
    * Glory of the ICC Raider 25
    * 9/13 Cataclysm HM (13/13 cleared for fun later during DS)
    * 5/6 Firelands HM
    * Glory of the Firelands Raider 25
    * 8/8 DS HM
    * Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider 25
    * 4/16 Heroic Tier 14
    * 11/12 ToT

When we do it: Raid Schedule

All raids are from 9pm PST to midnight PST: Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
    We also offer organized guild BGs! We play every Tuesday 11 to 2 server

Why we're different: Key Guild Differentiators

* Stability - 6 years of progression 25 man raiding
    * Culture - We are a group of adults that expect mutual trust and respect from our raiders, sense of humor is a plus! Most of our team is 25+. Our raid schedule is designed for those with careers and kids: 9pm PST to midnight, 3 raids a week
    * Punctual - 99% of raids end by 12:15am
    * PG-13 gchat/vent ("Disney rules" no profanity, no racist or dirty jokes), we're not prudes but we believe that any kids hanging around while their folks are raiding don't need to be scarred for life if they happen to hear something in vent.
    * No l33t sp34k, yelling or raging allowed in chat or vent, ever (u fail ur nub). If this is how you communicate you will not fit in.
    * Fast pulling" culture, we like to respect each other's time and keep things moving
    * Our goal is to complete all heroic content and raid metas while the content is current
    * We don't race for server firsts, we see content on our time schedule

Why we're different (PT2!): Guild Culture

Most of us are hardcore gamers who grew up on Pacman, Quake, Starcraft, Zelda and Mario. Some of us got married, settled down, and are looking for a guild in which we can continue a hardcore approach to gaming on a more limited time schedule.
    The guild is an open book. Applicants are welcome to listen in on raids, ask any member for their opinion on the leadership, or simultaneously apply for other guilds. We understand that joining a guild is a big decision and support applicants who do their research to choose the right guild for them.

We are only accepting players of exceptional skill, commitment and cultural fit. If you are all of these things then you will likely have a raid spot available. Whisperwind Eleven has a unique approach to recruitment, we recruit players not gear.

We are a guild of raiders. Before you apply, make sure the following describe you:
    1. You think you'll have near 100% attendance.
    2. You acquire loot because you want to raid, not the other way around.
    3. Given the choice you'd rather show up for progression nights than farming nights because seeing new content is more exciting than farming epics.
    4. Theorycrafting is something you think is fun and will make you a better player.

Final Notes
    The guild is here for the long-term, and that’s what we’re thinking about during recruitment - Although 85% is the minimum requirement for raiding we require 100% from applicants.
    About Whisperwind
    Release day server
    PvE, US Central Time
    High population
    Rampage Battlegroup
    2:1 Alliance:Horde ratio

To apply message/mail in game on Whisperwind to one of these officers " Deathpod (GM), Dona, Dawna, Metaloxide, Dioxisis, Kavari or apply at our forum:

w w w.whisperwind-eleven. c o m

Check out Out of Line on Stormreaver

add me battletag Cyberthug#1564

Hi Cyberthug-

Please take a look at Morituri Te Salutamus (Horde, 8/12 TOT). All recruiting is for core 10-man raid slots. We do not recruit for a bench. We raid Tues-Thurs, 7:45 to 11 pm EST.

Since our inception in 2007, MTS has maintained progression raiding as well as a friendly, mature (adult-only) culture. We have many former hardcore raiders, officers, and GMs who have chosen to ease up but still enjoy our professional but relaxed guild and raiding environment and progression mentality. Feel free to speak in-game with any officer (Maldirge, Pacioli, Tiranae, Cyllanna) or ask questions of our members for more information. Further details about our guild policies - as well as applications - also are available on our website.

mts-shandris.com