Page 1 of 30
... LastLast
    Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Stacey Dooley and muslims in the UK

Hey everyone. I ran across this video on youtube. Admittedly, I think it's a couple of years old. However, I was wondering if this video was bias. If it's not, I'd like to know how the muslim interaction is over there in the UK. My experiences with Muslims in the U.S tend to see them as very different from the video. They seem I guess more westernized, in the sense that they aren't Sharia Law. This video just sort of surprised me since like I mentioned Muslims that I've known in the U.S are very different from this video.

Deleted
    Deport the lot of them, let them protest in Pakistan or Iraq.

I don't want to go to hell! Which religion should I choose???

I despise extremists of all kinds. It's almost like observing hardcore nerds and a cherished hobby, except that their crazy obsessions can lead to death and destruction.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Deport the lot of them, let them protest in Pakistan or Iraq.
    Im with this guy although its a little extreme im born/bred in uk and i work for immigration so maybe im a little jaded but they hate the country so much get the fuck out

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dembian View Post
    Im with this guy although its a little extreme im born/bred in uk and i work for immigration so maybe im a little jaded but they hate the country so much get the fuck out
    It pisses me off that they are protesting a country, when their home country would put them to death for doing the exact same thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    It winds me up when you see videos like these and the closed minded people in them getting away with what they are saying, abusing freedom of speech to spread their hate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus fucking Christ...

Okay guys, I'm going to be really racist here. Prepare your assholes.
    If you're going to immigrate to a country, you need to show some respect for that fucking country. If a neighbor lets you stay at their house, you don't insult their fucking cooking!

I'm with Rich. Send 'em all back. These shitheads moved to Britain because their own countries were terrible, and now that their in the UK, they're getting shitty because not everyone is a Muslim! If you move to England, you need to become a proper Englishman. You don't go there and try to turn their beautiful first-world nation into the same shithole you just left!

Stupid fucks...

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    If you move to England, you need to become a proper Englishman.
    So deport anyone who doesn't eat a lot of muffins and answer every question sarcastically?

Infracted: No nation bashing or stereotyping please

Oh come on that was a good natured joke... nation bashing? Jesus.
    Last edited by Mormolyce; 2013-05-11 at 12:47 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    It pisses me off that they are protesting a country, when their home country would put them to death for doing the exact same thing.
    Yep. I'm not real impressed with people coming from shit countries and then bitching about the places they've moved to.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is this the norm for muslims in the UK? Or are these just jerkoff making the rest look bad?

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    So deport anyone who doesn't eat a lot of muffins and answer every question sarcastically?
    Yeah, because that would be a great idea.

(I like muffins)
    Last edited by Spectral; 2013-05-10 at 03:40 AM.

Deleted
    Ugh, disgusting.

Reminds me of
    You must become a Master Baiter if you want to want to master the One-eyed Fish of the Dark Caverns!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeakanice View Post
    Admittedly, I think it's a couple of years old. However, I was wondering if this video was bias.
    While I've not seen the program, I see the presenter notes that the extremists shown in that segment represent a tiny minority of the local population. I would want to watch the whole show to get a complete view of the situation rather than prematurely basing any opinions on a four-and-a-half minute excerpt.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayl View Post
    While I've not seen the program, I see the presenter notes that the extremists shown in that segment represent a tiny minority of the local population. I would want to watch the whole show to get a complete view of the situation rather than prematurely basing any opinions on a four-and-a-half minute excerpt.
    True, However, I also wanted to get some opinions from people on this forum since I know alot of them are from the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Yeah, because that would be a great idea.

(I like muffins)
    Wait... are you being sarcastic about the muffins too?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Religion is so peaceful. im a atheist im bad and evil

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Wait... are you being sarcastic about the muffins too?
    No, I love muffins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please disregard the behaviour of these Muslim extremists... they are misguided. I apologize on behalf of them.

just makes me think lol UK, what a pile of shit this country is, and i live in it, we basically let these scumbags into the country and terrorize everyone with their hateful beliefs, they try and take over parts of the country by trying to place sharia law and it seems the police don't do anything about it.

i'd love the whole lot of them to be thrown out of country or a bullet put in their heads, whatever is quicker i really don't mind just fuck off outta my country, i mean these scumbags even cheer at the deaths of british soliders, while they are in the UK, and the police let them freely demonstrate this hate...wow.