10+ Year Old Account

Cool Elrar get's some help

This will keep some of the "vets" happy and should alleviate their "concerns" that Rift is in trouble

Greetings from your new Community Coordinator, Morgana!

Hello everyone~

My name is Morgana, and today marks my first day as Community Coordinator at Trion! A few of you RIFT veterans may recognise my name from the days of old, but to the vast majority of you, I think that Morgana will be a new name. I'm here to support Elrar and the moderation team in any way that I can, and will be working across all of our titles in addition to RIFT.

I started at Trion in February of 2011, where I began as a Senior In-Game Support Agent, serving my lovely Customer Service family til May 2012. I left my Customer Service roots and joined the QA Team, and now, I'm here on the community team. I hope to get to know all of you over the coming months. ♥

~ Morgana
    Source: http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...r-morgana.html

Yay. More community managers is good. Hopefully this means more communication from them about what's going on : )

Deleted
    thats good really

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, just read that.

theWocky is happy. Let's hope they can now steer this ship a bit more on course.

This made me almost re subb

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakash View Post
    This made me almost re subb
    I would wait and see. Now they need to sort the patch cycles out. 2.3 will be a good time to do so - for a month.

Definitely was happy to hear this. I really hope this helps improve communication because I like many others here feel that has been lacking lately. Now hopefully next we will hear about them hiring new artists/developers and so on. Yeah probably wishful thinking haha.

Quote Originally Posted by theWocky View Post
    I would wait and see. Now they need to sort the patch cycles out. 2.3 will be a good time to do so - for a month.
    Yeah i guess. Maybe next week when i get more money.

Btw any plans for any new youtube videos?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakash View Post
    Yeah i guess. Maybe next week when i get more money.

Btw any plans for any new youtube videos?
    Well, I got one where I'm hugging Slipmat while he's farming a hellbug Rift, but he didn't hug me back. Dunno why. He He.

I'm looking for a good game to preview. I'm thinking of doing a whole bunch of Android game reviews. My company blog is going to do one on the top 100 apps soon, so I'll kill two birds with one stone and do a you-tube video on some android games.

Quote Originally Posted by theWocky View Post
    Well, I got one where I'm hugging Slipmat while he's farming a hellbug Rift, but he didn't hug me back. Dunno why. He He.

I'm looking for a good game to preview. I'm thinking of doing a whole bunch of Android game reviews. My company blog is going to do one on the top 100 apps soon, so I'll kill two birds with one stone and do a you-tube video on some android games.
    Can you show us "Wocky" style how it is to live in South Africa?
    That would be awesome