Champion how to Channel

Hey guys, not sure if this is an interesting concept, but I have a channel that i'm dedicating to teach newer/less experienced players specific roles/champions. I consider myself to be a pretty fair player, I'm currently in gold 5, rising very quickly though.

I believe my knowledge of the game is pretty great, and posting these videos serve as not only a self evaluation, but a little bit of learning for others.

I'm just gonna drop my channel, there's only a video out right now, but i'm currently rendering 8 more.

I play all roles pretty effectively, if there's anything you want to see specifically on the channel, in terms of role/champion/runes, whatever. Just let me know.

Thanks for the time of day, any courtesy likes, subscribes, or comments would be appreciated.

watch?v=fev3WD6cqJ4 <- youtube in front of that

Deleted
    I think that would belong into the stickied thread for gameplay videos. Maybe you should post it there.

Quote Originally Posted by Elendoil View Post
    I think that would belong into the stickied thread for gameplay videos. Maybe you should post it there.
    Thanks for the tip.