Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Question any LEAKS on the next expansion?

i havent seen a good solid leak on the next expansion for months. WTF is going on here?
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

Normally we get the trademark from Blizzard on the next expansions title. No signs of that yet.

Bloodsail Admiral DrIvoRobotnik's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm...seems like Blizz is keeping a pretty solid lid on it this time...Surely it must be almost in Beta by now.

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    this is complete bs.
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    this is complete bs.
    i have to agree, not having any leaks makes for a dull waiting. they should at least make the name public so we can speculate away, now you cant even speculate what it will be - burning legion, south seas, argos, emerald dream, etc??

MoP is not even 8 months old...

10+ Year Old Account
    You guys are pathetic. Is it really THAT important to know everything about the game before it's released? No wonder everyone is pissed that there's "so little to do" in the game..

10+ Year Old Account
    It will be Burning Legion related. 100% sure about that

Lol imagine a world without knowing everything in advance and having to show some patience.

Bizarre.

Deleted
    Good old NES/SNES days...

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    MoP is not even 8 months old...
    MoP is also garbage. Need proof? Look at the 1.3 million subscriber loss. And no don't give me that "but most of it was in China" bs, they already stated a lot of the loss also came from the US. 1.3 million subscriber loss is huge and they also admitted they are expecting more losses. They need to fix this shit otherwise people at Blizzard are going to be out of jobs for cut backs and the quality/fun of the game and the players will also suffer for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    deep it's gonna be.-
    1457#9

Quote Originally Posted by Nyteyes View Post
    MoP is also garbage. Need proof? Look at the 1.3 million subscriber loss. And no don't give me that "but most of it was in China" bs, they already stated a lot of the loss also came from the US. 1.3 million subscriber loss is huge and they also admitted they are expecting more losses. They need to fix this shit otherwise people at Blizzard are going to be out of jobs for cut backs and the quality/fun of the game and the players will also suffer for it.
    I love MoP. I play it every day and I think it's the best expansion to date. Proof? 8.3 million people playing it. That some people don't like it, doesn't mean it's garbage. That you don't like it, doesn't mean it's garbage.

The leaks will come as Blizzcon draws nearer, probably.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

I'm gonna guess we'll have a leak in July, August or September, right now seems too early.

Blizzard are putting out better content than they did in TBC and WotLK when the subs peaked. The thing that's killing WoW isn't lack of quality, it's because it's old and past its prime numbers, that alone affects the human opinion more than you'd think.

Somewhere in Blizzard HQ:

Mike: Ah let's see our next project...

*finds CD on the table with drops of water on it*

Mike: Dang it! Not again! Secretary get me the handyman.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    This argument is just as bad as people who say TBC was the best because it had the highest subscriber gain of any expansion so it must mean it's the best. Not how it works.

You do realise that there are 8.4 MILLION subscribers active? Even if WoW went down to half a mill, it would still blow every other MMO out of the water. IMO, the less whiny bastards in game, the better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

10+ Year Old Account
    You should take into consideration that WoW is almost 9 years olx and a lot of people have simply moved on. I personally love MoP and think it's the best expansion.

Now on topic, Blizzard usually "leaks" info about the next expansion a month or two before BlizzCon. Why would they do it 6 months before, that makes no sense.
    I. Like. To. Kill. Things.
    For Pony!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eorayn View Post
    You guys are pathetic. Is it really THAT important to know everything about the game before it's released? No wonder everyone is pissed that there's "so little to do" in the game..
    No, it's not important.

But speculation is fun!