Deleted

Question What MMORPG would you recommend me to play?

I've just got bored of World of Warcraft and I'm looking for a F2P or B2P MMORPG which will give me a lot of fun. And don't tell me to try: GW2, SWTOR, RaiderZ, Rift or DC Universe because I've tried them all but they weren't appealing for me.

So what MMORPGs are on top now? Which of them would you recommend me to play?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post
    I've just got bored of World of Warcraft and I'm looking for a F2P or B2P MMORPG which will give me a lot of fun. And don't tell me to try: GW2, SWTOR, RaiderZ, Rift or DC Universe because I've tried them all but they weren't appealing for me.

So what MMORPGs are on top now? Which of them would you recommend me to play?
    What kind of game do you want?

First try the suggestion sticky.

But to answer your question you seem to of alienated most MMO's so this is not to easy. I would not suggest Tera you wont like it looking at that list. Neverwinter nights might be good to try. But honestly if you are bored/ don't like all of those mmo's then I have no clue what you would like, maybe a different genre?

Deleted
    So what MMORPGs are on top now?
    Not 100% sure what you mean by "top"?

TERA is good fun (and F2P), I really like the combat, leveling is quite grindy though.

I would tell you to keep an eye out on Final Fantasy 14 A Realm Reborn. It seems to will contain lots of features mmo players want intheir mmorpgs like dynamic events, guild/player housing, crafters and gatherers are worth having being able to make raid drops into trophys etc you could place in your house.
    Chocobo breeding, golden saucer, pvp (maybe even against the developers), airships, and lots more. From what ive seen, ARR looks really promising, and cant wait to play a mmo using my gamepad

Deleted
    Helbreath. And old one, and there aren't many good servers left, but I still recommend it.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    i heard good thing about age of wushu, but haven't tried it yet

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    i heard good thing about age of wushu, but haven't tried it yet
    I just watched 30 seconds of that game's gameplay. I don't understand how anyone would find that appealing.
    Honestly, I figured out no good game comes from Japan, China, Korea or any similar nation.

OT: Neverwinter. Not Neverwinter Nights, just Neverwinter. It's quite a decent game, not in open beta. You might want to try that.

There is also The Secret World. Came out last summer. They went free to play. Still a bit buggy but it's a lot of fun. Harder than almost all MMOs out there. It's a modern day setting so you can quest and do dungeons with Assault Rifles or a Ninja sword. Been playing it since beta.

Neverwinter is also fun, it's an MMO that plays like an FPS. Player created content so there's always stuff to do. Also free.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KittenPuncher View Post
    There is also The Secret World. Came out last summer. They went free to play. Still a bit buggy but it's a lot of fun. Harder than almost all MMOs out there. It's a modern day setting so you can quest and do dungeons with Assault Rifles or a Ninja sword. Been playing it since beta.

Neverwinter is also fun, it's an MMO that plays like an FPS. Player created content so there's always stuff to do. Also free.
    You mean the latest Neverwinter? How does it work? Does it have a open world? Or is it just a couple of dungeons?

You mean the latest Neverwinter? How does it work? Does it have a open world? Or is it just a couple of dungeons?
    yea he probebly talks about the new neverwinter online. and its in open beta(soft release). its kinda like a action based mmo. it dungeons and instances. but also open world quests. and you can jump into scenarios pretty fast. but don't bother to roll a great weapon fighter or guardian fighter. both suck pretty badly atm. and devs said they won't balance the game yet because there profit atm is to low.

Quote Originally Posted by loki504 View Post
    yea he probebly talks about the new neverwinter online. and its in open beta(soft release). its kinda like a action based mmo. it dungeons and instances. but also open world quests. and you can jump into scenarios pretty fast. but don't bother to roll a great weapon fighter or guardian fighter. both suck pretty badly atm. and devs said they won't balance the game yet because there profit atm is to low.
    GWF and GF both get much better around level 30/35.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -