Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Nivena View Post
    another question (if you don't mind posting in your thread) which is about the same topic:

can you solo lady vashji? I tried it at 85 and died because those tainted elementals respawned too quickly before I could get to them and was always feared and didn't even know where the elementals spawned. I ran around in circles watching the stairs and water but those elementels were horrible.
    I managed to kill her as Enhance Shaman the 2nd time. 1st time she got too big, cause of all the adds that reached her. 2nd time I just stayed up with her, killing the elementals as they came close, ran off to kill the tainted one, ran back up and repeated.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorexis View Post
    I managed to kill her as Enhance Shaman the 2nd time. 1st time she got too big, cause of all the adds that reached her. 2nd time I just stayed up with her, killing the elementals as they came close, ran off to kill the tainted one, ran back up and repeated.
    Took me a couple of wipes as well, killing the elementals is a bit much for one person. They will probably wind up nerfing their spawn rate I would imagine. It felt good to get it down after about 3 attempts though.

Mostly is difficult due to LoS issues when the tainted one spawns/bs fears are still a tad much with the nerfs. I missed a couple and had to readjust my strategy.
    BAD WOLF

My hunters were able to solo her easily once I spec'd into Spirit Bond; it heals faster than she or anybody can damage.

I wasn't able to solo it with my Ele Shaman, but I had lightning shield on and I wasn't smart with my healing (and I didn't have a targeting macro for the strider which I had the hardest time selecting because Vash'j got so big). I think I'll get it next time tho with a couple adjustments.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.