Feedback appreciated

Thanks for the feedback from your views

@Thaldor i reforged to haste recently to check what the effect should be as my heals were sniped the whole time and wanted to see a better throughput.

I used Mr Robots other option to go haste 2nd break point to test it, thats why i came here to post my questions....So normaly I go Mastery, but thanks for your positive and so enlightened feedback.

So the gemming and reforge options came from Mr Robot at least i try some other options and atleast explore.
    Last edited by Hygeia; 2013-05-11 at 09:54 AM.

Most of your points are pretty moot because you focus on heal sniping and overheal. Except for the two easiest bosses (Jin'Rokh and Ji-Kun), you should never have to worry about that much. You should two-heal most heroic bosses because they are much easier if you have more dps. The few that should be 3-healed put out so much damage that again overhealing is not important (e.g. IronQon).
    But the most important question is: why do you want to sniper heals in the first place? What is important is that the boss dies, and with that sniper attitude I personally would not want you as my healing partner (because you're playing BAD snipering heal with Regrowth etc.).

Quote Originally Posted by Hygeia View Post
    1. Talents: Incarnation VS Sotf
    On AoE intensive fights, SotF is stronger. On fights with burst healing phases, Incarnation is stronger. You should be prepared to use both depending on the boss.

2. 2nd cap for Haste
    Don't go there. On most fights, you top healing will be almost 50% Rejuv, so the buff to WG is only a small increase compared to all the mastery you could have instead. Additionally, you need different amounts of haste for SotF and Incarnation, so you'd have to reforge all the time (or waste 1000 haste when using SotF).
    Exception might be if you can't reforge your haste down to ~4000, but you should try to replace some items then.

3. Spirit, Haste, Mastery
    There is no "correct" amount of spirit, that's different for everyone depending on the play-style. Everything from 10k to 15k can work for heroics. Try to keep that number as small as possible though.

I would like to have your gear, but your gemming and reforging makes me cry. Your haste is nowhere near a breakpoint, yet you gem +320 haste. Your 3k mastery are a joke for that ilvl.
    Running you through (my) Mr. Robot puts you at 3600 haste, 9000 mastery and 11.3k spirit. This looks much better than your current numbers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalur View Post
    There is no "correct" amount of spirit, that's different for everyone depending on the play-style. Everything from 10k to 15k can work for heroics. Try to keep that number as small as possible though.

I would like to have your gear, but your gemming and reforging makes me cry. Your haste is nowhere near a breakpoint, yet you gem +320 haste. Your 3k mastery are a joke for that ilvl.
    Running you through (my) Mr. Robot puts you at 3600 haste, 9000 mastery and 11.3k spirit. This looks much better than your current numbers.
    Exactly that.

I got the same-ish gear as OP, but I run with first haste breakpoint (3043), 10k mastery and 10k spirit (With meta, concidering reforging some spirit to crit). I like the healing style of SotF better.. whatever works for you, really.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...pykitty/simple
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/111632/

I can see why you are tempted to go the spirit + haste route with 2 strong absorb healers, but I dont think it is the way to go.