Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Game Name: Storm of Wars - Sacred Homeland
    Device/Platform: Windows Store for PC/Windows Phone
    Game Description: MMORTS building and army game
    Download/Direct Link: It won't let me post, since this is my first post. - you can find the game in the windows store
    Bonus for user of code: 500 gems($3 worth of premium currency)(Deadline 11/8/15), 1,000 mithril(production resource), 1,000 crystal(production resource), 1 min. speed up x5, 5 min. speed up, 1 retreat(used to send back an army midstream), and 50 referral points.
    Reason for request: I get the same rewards as you plus milestone rewards at 10, 20, and a max of 30.
    The Code!: 021614304
    When/Where to enter it: Once you've downloaded and loaded the game, click the button of a statue in the lower right corner, click on referrals( I can't remember exactly how I entered the code, since it was a bit ago.)
    When you've entered my code, please send me a mail, and I will do the same for you!! My IGN is the same as here.
    Last edited by Liravax; 2015-11-02 at 09:30 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JackofBlades83 View Post
    * Game Name: Dungeons of Evilibrium
    * Device/platform: Android -free.
    * Game description: adventure card game with awesome graphics.
    * Download / direct link: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.zillion.whales.evilibrium&referrer=mat_click_id%3Da8210434ee6d2a5021-20140425-6566
    * Bonus for user of code: 100 crystals
    * Reason for request: i need 10 referal requests to get uniqe creature. And i can help with any android or facebook free referal program you need
    * The Code!: 6abeee8b
    * When/where to enter it: After you launch the game you can enter code in the registration request.
    same goes for me. i have entered all the refferal codes from this forum by the way, looking to get 10 myself for Unique creature. My code is : a6337012 . will post when i reach 10 so some1 else in need can get codes. will also keep reffering your codes as you post them.

Deleted

HighRise Virtual World

Hey! I'm not sure how active this forum is, but if you help me out I'll be very happy to do the same for you Plus it's a great game!

* Game Name: Highrise Virtual World
    * Device/platform: iOS (iPad or iPhone)
    * Game description: Avatar/ room building
    * Download / direct link: high.rs/silvie
    * Bonus for user of code: You'll be linked up automatically to me in the game, wherein you can contact me and allow me to return you the favour!
    * Reason for request: I get a limited edition avatar clothing
    * The Code!: No code, just use the direct link above
    * When/where to enter it: See above

Thanks so much! And when you enter the game, just message me (Silvie) and I'll do the same favour for you on your game

Dngeons of Evilibrium

* Download / direct link: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.zillion.whales.evilibrium&referrer=mat_click_id%3Da8210434ee6d2a5021-20140425-6566
    * Reason for request: i need 10 referral requests to get unique creature. And i can help with any android or facebook free referal program you need
    * When/where to enter it: After you launch the game you can enter code in the registration request.
    Same as above, but code = ddf68a8a

My referral code is 7a9390f8. What is yours

Hi I'm interested in swapping but can't send private messages yet....

Evilibrium

Originally Posted by JackofBlades83 View Post

* Reason for request: i need 10 referral requests to get unique creature. And i can help with any android or facebook free referal program you need
    * When/where to enter it: After you launch the game you can enter code in the registration reques

---my code is bab6419a

* Reason for request: i need 10 referal requests to get uniqe creature. And i can help with any android or facebook free referal program you need

Same but my code is 8aaa0a6e

Talking Highrise Virtual World

Quote Originally Posted by silvie777 View Post
    Hey! I'm not sure how active this forum is, but if you help me out I'll be very happy to do the same for you Plus it's a great game!

* Game Name: Highrise Virtual World
    * Device/platform: iOS (iPad or iPhone)
    * Game description: Avatar/ room building
    * Download / direct link: high.rs/silvie
    * Bonus for user of code: You'll be linked up automatically to me in the game, wherein you can contact me and allow me to return you the favour!
    * Reason for request: I get a limited edition avatar clothing
    * The Code!: No code, just use the direct link above
    * When/where to enter it: See above

Thanks so much! And when you enter the game, just message me (Silvie) and I'll do the same favour for you on your game
    Everything is the exact same and I will still reward he who helps with in-game prizes or help them if they need to exchange referrals as well.
    My direct link is

http: //high.rs/isaactheprince
    Last edited by IsaacThePrince; 2016-09-14 at 12:53 AM.

* Game Name: Lord of Valkyrie
    * Device/platform: Browser
    * Game description: MMO Card game
    * Download / direct link: none needed
    * Bonus for user of code: 100g (item shop currency) enough to buy a special deal for a strong equipment or a rare card (yeah, I copied this from the other guys who posted this same game earlier...)
    * Reason for request: I get 100g for referrals, with a limit of 5. I also get a bonus 10g for the first one.
    * The Code!:http://www.nutaku.net/signup/invite/id/2537045
    * When/where to enter it: Follow the link and do the free registration!