Deleted

Why am I not getting shado-pan assault rep?

Why am I not getting any rep via LFR? (Done 2 sections so far this reset, no rep at all...)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus View Post
    Why am I not getting any rep via LFR? (Done 2 sections so far this reset, no rep at all...)
    You're only supposed to get it once a week per boss. So if you're done it on normal, LFR will yield nothing.

That said, I missed most of the last two weeks of raiding on normal, and LFR gave me nothin'.

So I don't know. Maybe it's broken or maybe LFR only gives rep up to a certain point.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    You're only supposed to get it once a week per boss. So if you're done it on normal, LFR will yield nothing.

That said, I missed most of the last two weeks of raiding on normal, and LFR gave me nothin'.

So I don't know. Maybe it's broken or maybe LFR only gives rep up to a certain point.
    Not done normal at all this week.

Sigh, this is ridiculous. World bosses are bugged and give no loot, and now this.

World bosses do give loot, RNG is RNG. As Tziva said, if you have done a boss on ANY difficulty that is it, you won't get rep from that boss in the others. If you do it on LFR, you won't get it on Normal/HC. If you do it on Normal, you won't get it on LFR/Heroic, etc.

If you are 100% sure you haven't done the bosses at all, check your Rep (to make sure you're not Exalted ) and then make a ticket.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    World bosses do give loot, RNG is RNG. As Tziva said, if you have done a boss on ANY difficulty that is it, you won't get rep from that boss in the others. If you do it on LFR, you won't get it on Normal/HC. If you do it on Normal, you won't get it on LFR/Heroic, etc.

If you are 100% sure you haven't done the bosses at all, check your Rep (to make sure you're not Exalted ) and then make a ticket.
    Obviously I don't mean 'Oh boo hoo I didn't get an item. It's a known issue that world bosses are giving NOTHING. No gold or anything. Nothing comes up.

And I already said I've only done LFR this week, and I've gotten no rep.

A gm is getting me my rep and is resetting the triggers on world bosses for me on my character now.
    Last edited by mmoc6dd45b8008; 2013-05-10 at 05:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    I was prefacing with the warning of how the system works since a lot of people still seem to not understand that you don't get rep for both BUT! I am pretty sure there is a bug with rep right now.

Two weeks ago I went on holiday and missed my normal raid, but I did run all four wings of LFR with zero rep gains (which I noticed only because I was a hair away from revered). Last week my normal raid extended instead of reclearing, and again I got no rep from LFR.

This week I ran normal so I finally got my damn revered belt.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |